1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm being torn apart... I know what i should do, but i don't know if i have the strength to do it... Will you help me?

No. Because you're going to kill me :(

But seriously that would have been such a perfect line for Anakin leading up to the Obi-Wan fight. If he hasn't already had an awful "torn apart" line in AotC.

I'm glad you're not in charge of their schedule then. I don't know how much I've wasted this past week just staring at these two on my shelf :lol I would've never used that headsculpt.

12357897_796587627131045_51659967_n.jpg

Thanks. Not sure why, but this picture and your comment just pushed me to the dark side. I will get this figure.

I really want to get Rey just so I can do the pose in the forest when he has her body frozen in place.

Yeah but Episode 8 comes out in May of 2017. So it better be ready to ship if it's later in the year. We will have new designs/costumes by Black Friday of next year.
Star Wars is going to be like the Marvel line. We still have figures from Iron Man 3 coming out, we have the Mark 45 shipping later this year with the mark 46 not far behind, two war machines, one from Iron Man 2, A new cap is coming, Scarlett Witch and the Avengers one isn't even out yet.

I would put money on it that we'll be getting TFA figures still when Episode IX is releasing. Much like we are getting new boba fetts, a new vader, and a new Darth Maul. It's just the way it goes.

I'm being torn apart... I know what i should do, but i don't know if i have the strength to do it... Will you help me?
Youre_tearing_me_apart_lisa-36704.gif

I'm glad you're not in charge of their schedule then. I don't know how much I've wasted this past week just staring at these two on my shelf :lol I would've never used that headsculpt.

12357897_796587627131045_51659967_n.jpg

Great shot! I decided to get a Stormtrooper to go with Ren and Phasma. I'm thinking Riot Trooper. It's a Stormtrooper with the riot staff. Damn I'm so hyped! The movie was so good.

I'm seriously considering a majority of the line. Ren, Phasma, Hux, Riot Trooper, Rey & BB-8, Finn, Poe, Luke, and Han. Will need another detolf too. I hope they stagger releases or I'm gonna be eating lettuce and water.

Does any one know when this figure is shipping from Sideshow? I happen to be in Hong Kong right now and seriously considering canceling the Sideshow order and pick one up from Secret Base directly.

Does any one know when this figure is shipping from Sideshow? I happen to be in Hong Kong right now and seriously considering canceling the Sideshow order and pick one up from Secret Base directly.

Shipping says Jan to Feb, I'm on flex payments and mine isn't due until end of march lol

Well..when in Rome...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Phasma was lame. Kathleen Kennedy mentioned she would be in VIII though. So we'll see what they do there.

Kylo was great. Driver really delivered a young torn and confused villain on his way to bigger and better things.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Could they turn her into something more than a villain - some relative of Rey perhaps?

Just had a sudden deja vu of all those conversations we used to have in the playground in the early 80's arguing over whether Boba Fett could be Luke's father...

SS took the deposit today. I know that means nothing, but i'm excited to get him early Jan i would guess.

Back