1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The film has its flaws, but no more so than ANH or ESB, and we all love those. :dunno

And anyway, no one is ever gonna get their childhood back; the '70s and '80s are dead and gone.

I want to know who prefers any of the PT films to this movie. I want names.

:lol

Some are people who just want attention. Others, just nutballs who come in off the street.

giphy.gif

The film has its flaws, but no more so than ANH or ESB, and we all love those. :dunno

And anyway, no one is ever gonna get their childhood back; the '70s and '80s are dead and gone.

I kind of felt like a kid watching it sometimes. Told my girlfriend before the movie not to judge me if i teared up when they show they falcon :lol
Love that piece of junk.

Ha. Funny you mention tearing up. Saw it last night with my 5 year old. He looked at me after the catwalk scene, saw the tears and then he started crying. Almost had to leave but we got ourselves together. I'm hoping those around me just thought my little guy was really torn up over the scene.

This morning was a constant barrage of questions on the way to school. Makes me a happy papa to see my boy sharing my love for the saga.

Ha. Funny you mention tearing up. Saw it last night with my 5 year old. He looked at me after the catwalk scene, saw the tears and then he started crying. Almost had to leave but we got ourselves together. I'm hoping those around me just thought my little guy was really torn up over the scene.

This morning was a constant barrage of questions on the way to school. Makes me a happy papa to see my boy sharing my love for the saga.

That's good stuff. :crying

I kind of felt like a kid watching it sometimes. [...]

Ha. Funny you mention tearing up. Saw it last night with my 5 year old. He looked at me after the catwalk scene, saw the tears[...]

Well, I didn't tear up because I'm stone cold. But I DID have a big smile on my face for the first few minutes. Had a ton of fun.

The catwalk scene hit me a little a few hours later, but what can you do?

Hux and Phasma were great villains? Howso? They didn't really do much of anything beyond saying a few lines and looking cool.

I loved Hux's speech, the firing of the weapon, and his rivalry with Ren. Also been reading more about him in the visual dictionary. His imperial heritage and values are cool. He reminded me of a young Tarkin. The relationship between Snoke, Hux, and Ren is really interesting. I think something big is going to happen between them in VIII.

Phasma may have been more superficial liking on my part. I liked her look, voice, and authority. She had great presence. And I'm sure she will be more prominent in VIII, as others have said.

I just really want the trio of villains on my shelf. It's going to be glorious. Just re-upped on Phasma and am waiting on Hux reveal.

People are still digesting this film and we already have Rogue One in less than a year now and Episode 8 starts filming in a few weeks. What a time to be alive as a Star Wars/Marvel fan.

HT should've held this fig back til after xmas and released it with the driver head sculpt as an extra...ben/driver and old man solo...bliss..

Have no fear HT love's to do a lot of varaints to milk a license like IM or all these Storm Troopers. I'm sure they'll do another Kylo with the unmasked version perhaps battle damaged even.

HT should've held this fig back til after xmas and released it with the driver head sculpt as an extra...ben/driver and old man solo...bliss..

I would have to think there will be a second release announced later in the year with a second headsculpt, maybe an unmasked version only release, along with Chewy, Han, Luke, and probably Poe.

I would have to think there will be a second release announced later in the year with a second headsculpt, maybe an unmasked version only release, along with Chewy, Han, Luke, and probably Poe.

Yeah but Episode 8 comes out in May of 2017. So it better be ready to ship if it's later in the year. We will have new designs/costumes by Black Friday of next year.

People are still digesting this film and we already have Rogue One in less than a year now and Episode 8 starts filming in a few weeks. What a time to be alive as a Star Wars/Marvel fan.

They've actually filmed some stuff for EP. 8 already, they did some shoots on Skellig Michael (sp?) a few months ago for Ep. 8.

They've actually filmed some stuff for EP. 8 already, they did some shoots on Skellig Michael (sp?) a few months ago for Ep. 8.

Yeah. I am thinking they are going to do a time jump but not at the beginning. I think they wanted to pick up the scene at the end of Episode 7 and then they will use new clean cut Mark Hamill after a time jump.

Wait a minute guys. Just found an amazing Ren helmet on Ebay.
And also, as a bonus, check out the amazingly detailed lightsaber that comes for free!!!

1/6 scale Kylo Ren Mask & lightsaber

I wonder how much he wants if he was to throw in the mannequin...

After seeing the movie I kinda regret not buying this figure.. Maybe it's one of my favorite characters in this narrative universe. Unfortunately I have no room for other Star Wars figures :(

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm glad you're not in charge of their schedule then. I don't know how much I've wasted this past week just staring at these two on my shelf :lol I would've never used that headsculpt.

12357897_796587627131045_51659967_n.jpg

Back