1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - he is in no way related to Anakin or Padme from the prequels.

Misunderstood what i meant. I meant that he is so far removed from the prequels, and connected immediately to the OT that he fits in with them i think. Put him next to Grievous or something and that would look way out of place to me than Kylo next to Vader.

The batteries are not in the arm like Luke, there should be a small tray with 3 in near bottom right of the box.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ahhhh, that's what those are. Everytime I get a new hot toy I have to open it and setup quickly because my 3 year old son is super curious and begins trying to mess with them so I don't always have time to look through the instructions thoroughly. Thanks.

Re: Hot Toys Kylo Ren

I wish we had a pissed off Kylo sculpt from the snow fight. I feel like you could do some cooler poses that way.

vtlPAmr.jpg

I just had the hood and cape/shawl stitched back together since snipping it away from the tunic. I didn't realize the hood would come loose but now it's actually better than new. It's all one piece that I can take off and put on without the hood coming loose.

Walked into my moms house for Easter dinner with Kylo in hand. I don't think I'll hear the end of this one for a while, as my sisters thought it was pretty hilarious that I had mommy sew my Dollie for me.

I rushed into buying the CREG Custom Adam Driver sculpt without seeing it comes unpainted. :/ I could find someone to paint it I guess... But that's gonna cost even more if I want something decent. What is even the going rate? I am jumping to assume it'll be $150+...

I feel like I just wasted a bunch.

I dont know if I did it right, but I basically just dipped the front 2 flaps in water, straightened them out, and let them air dry. It definitely got rid of some of the wrinkles which is good, but not all of them. I feel like the front flaps are just a little too long. They go all the way down to the bottom of his feet. Is it like that in the movie? I honestly barely even remember seeing these flaps that much, and Ive seen the movie about 7x.

I rushed into buying the CREG Custom Adam Driver sculpt without seeing it comes unpainted. :/ I could find someone to paint it I guess... But that's gonna cost even more if I want something decent. What is even the going rate? I am jumping to assume it'll be $150+...

That's the trick isn't it. That's why I was bummed when I first saw his post where it was highlighted that these sculpts were unpainted :thud: that's why I'm going to wait to see how somebody paints it

Hopefully most that ordered knew that Creg had his sculpt unpainted. There was a huge list.

As I said it time and time again painting something all flesh colored is such a pain to get the tones right. You have to be really skilled. :panic:

There are great painters that are not $150+, not even quite $100, (imo) so it may not be as much as you think. But still I know it's an extra expense that was not expected.

happy to paint it for ya! I'll do it for $50, if you're interested! pm me?!

I know a woman in Spain who does re paints cheaply, example of her work.

dcc2fc76593bae244f426ad82e8c6c1e.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back