1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
718d79b0bc4d3d47701df0c02f962356.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STILL available for retail- boy HT must have made a mountain of these- thought he'd sell out fast...

For me I didn't like how puffy and uneven the sides of the robes and his hips looked uneven and the shaw would ride up too much against his shoulders after the mod of cutting the threads and the front robes were creased too much

But after the full water treatment because the robes were a lot more smoother I was able to straighten the sides of his hips better and shaw laid more flatter against his shoulders. The hood after it was soaked was easier to futz with. Now everything seems more natural IMO

That last pic of yours looks like a man in the actual costume. I love it. The posture,the angle, it's perfect.

Not downing this figure but is probably the most least interesting in my current lineup. Guess its because he's the anomaly in the OT lineup?

Attachments

• IMG_1609.JPG
    IMG_1609.JPG
    834.9 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_1622.JPG
    IMG_1622.JPG
    767.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_1623.JPG
    IMG_1623.JPG
    758.4 KB · Views: 237
Not downing this figure but is probably the most least interesting in my current lineup. Guess its because he's the anomaly in the OT lineup?

I wasn't crazy about any of the TFA figures mingling with the OT figures. Designs are too different. But I'm also very OCD. They'll get their own shelf if I end up with enough of them.

Kylo really needs a trooper beside him or at least another TFA character like Rey or Old Man Solo. I'm getting a snowtrooper soon so maybe that'll be the one as I'm still not a huge fan of the regular trooper.

STILL available for retail- boy HT must have made a mountain of these- thought he'd sell out fast...

Agreed!
I've seen/read so many reviews/comments on collectors waiting for a 2.0 with an unmasked helmet (which if it ever gets made I will purchase the head separately... maybe episode 8)?!

I personally like my Ren... my ONLY major complaint is his body is too buff for Adam Driver...
I would have preferred a narrow-shoulder, thin and lengthy figure much like the actual character in the film... The arms are too buff and remind me of my Man of Steel figure :/

Also... the stand leaves little to be desired.
Ren is the only Star Wars figure I currently have... Looking forward to ordering Phasma as I think the two will look great together :)

Agreed!
I've seen/read so many reviews/comments on collectors waiting for a 2.0 with an unmasked helmet (which if it ever gets made I will purchase the head separately... maybe episode 8)?!

I personally like my Ren... my ONLY major complaint is his body is too buff for Adam Driver...
I would have preferred a narrow-shoulder, thin and lengthy figure much like the actual character in the film... The arms are too buff and remind me of my Man of Steel figure :/

Ren is the only Star Wars figure I currently have... Looking forward to ordering Phasma as I think the two will look great together :)

I concur.

For seemingly being a popular figure, there still seems to be a lot of this guy to go around.

Agreed!

Driver is a lot bigger and buffer than you think. It's spot on IMO.
:dunno

Driver is a lot bigger and buffer than you think. It's spot on IMO.
:dunno

Totally agree the build is one of the most accurate things about this figure and why it looks so good. Arms included...

And Rory and I are some of the pickiest collectors on the forum and anything we don't like, we fix to be accurate to film.

Like him also did was pad the shoulders so the tunic sits higher

Back