1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Kylo Ren

I'll wait till its out to see how it is. Not sure how I feel about it yet. And it's very light on accessories.

Though it's pretty close to Darth Revan, so a custom could be easy

I've been resisting SW HTs, opting instead for Figuarts. This looks awesome tho, I might start collecting HTs Sith only.

Looks terrific as expected even though it's pretty bareboned accessory wise.

Are these new troopers bulkier because they seem shorter and wider

I don't know. The character comes across as plenty imposing and badass in the movie footage so far, but as a 1/6 figure it's just not grabbing me as much for some reason.

Without all the music and effects and moody ambiance surrounding him, you're basically just left with a fairly generic and barebones design.

Looks good, but for what probably a $300 price tag I'll wait till the movie before I PO this fig.

I don't know. The character comes across as plenty imposing and badass in the movie footage so far, but as a 1/6 figure it's just not grabbing me as much for some reason.

Without all the music and effects and moody ambiance surrounding him, you're basically just left with a fairly generic and barebones design.

Actually, that can be said about all the designs of TFA I've seen so far...

I'll wait till its out to see how it is. Not sure how I feel about it yet. And it's very light on accessories.

Though it's pretty close to Darth Revan, so a custom could be easy

Was thinking, what's the odds they theow KOTOR into canon and that actually is Revans mask...isn't this dude supposed to be a collector of Sith relics or so I though I heard?

When do you think is going to be the release date for this

Q2,Q3,Q4 2016...maybe 2017

He looks great. Not sure if I'll dive into the Ep. 7 Hot Toys or not. Might depend on how I feel about the movie after I see it.

:rotfl keep dreaming, don't forget the film is in Dec

Good thing AoU figures released before the film....

This is Hot Toys baby, the troopers are already done considering they are selling them now.....

Ren shall rise in December :lecture

I am hoping for beyond December... Simply too much to spend on...

Back