1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This fan art is what inspired my previous set of pics

I will say this I wish HT can develop some way to make the ignited saber hand have more pivot like up and down movement. I know the limits are because of the wiring of the arm but still there has to be a way that they can make the wiring go through the arm :lecture

thinking of using rewards to get this guy for about half off, he looks like a solid release.

Sadly i'm thinking of doing the same thing. I say sadly because Batman Returns was suppose to be my last HT for awhile maybe ever even but I really like this one. Thing is.................................................................2.0. Will there or won't there?

The shipping quote also pisses me off. Luke and Ben were both $10 shipped.

I actually like the contrast in saber duels between the PT and the OT/TFA, because it makes sense that there would be. The PT was essentially the apex of the Jedi Order; a craft that had been perfected based on the knowledge and teachings for thousands of years passed down. With that, it makes sense that they (Qui-Gon, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Windu, etc.) would be experts at the craft and be extremely graceful and adept at saber combat.

Anyone in the new Jedi Order would essentially be taught on Luke's teachings, and I don't think even Luke himself had very graceful saber skills. Kylo I believe strayed before he even completed his training with Luke and went down his own path, so it also makes sense that his saber skills would also be somewhat maladroit. Very powerful within The Force as he demonstrated several times throughout the film, but not the best at saber combat.

But yeah, I also love the saber sounds in the final saber showdown with Rey.

I actually like the sabre fight between Mace and Sidious in Esp III. And also... the final duel between Obi-wan and Anakin!

I'm not sure was it only me but the way Rey wield her sabre is somewhat the same as Sidious's (in Esp III).

Ren 1st appearance was menacing and a total badass; but it wasn't long lived till he remove his mask. The audience will go like " sigh, what a whimp". Haha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

Sadly i'm thinking of doing the same thing. I say sadly because Batman Returns was suppose to be my last HT for awhile maybe ever even but I really like this one. Thing is.................................................................2.0. Will there or won't there?

The shipping quote also pisses me off. Luke and Ben were both $10 shipped.

Yup, been out of the Hot Toys game since the TDKR line, this will probably pull me back in. :lol

Honestly, I don't really care anymore if there's a 2.0. It's gonna happen eventually. :lol

Yup, been out of the Hot Toys game since the TDKR line, this will probably pull me back in. :lol

Honestly, I don't really care anymore if there's a 2.0. It's gonna happen eventually. :lol

TBH..would any of us even use the alternate head anyway?

ordered

I would. I wanted to get that Cregg custom but it's unpainted. I hate painting from scratch not sure I could get the likeness to driver right :thud:

:gah: Your're not making this easy guyver! I am trying to justify spending $200 on a figure that doesn't come with a integral look he had in the film and then trying to plan out how disappointed i'm going to be when he is 2.0'D with said integral part.

:lol

I never saw the custom you speak of where is it

:gah: Your're not making this easy guyver! I am trying to justify spending $200 on a figure that doesn't come with a integral look he had in the film and then trying to plan out how disappointed i'm going to be when he is 2.0'D with said integral part.

:lol

I never saw the custom you speak of where is it

I hear ya, but after possessing this figure in hand it is a work of art and I don't mind getting a 2.0 if it's this quality .

Here is the custom Driver link. He's asking $80 plus for an unpainted sculpt plus shipping..IDK

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ylo-ren-adam-driver-portrait-1-6-scale-6.html

Ahh. Very nice. Let's see how close HT get's to that.

Thanks for the link.:duff

Just explain the situation and the maths, how it makes no sense etc.

At one point I thought they had combined Ren with my Sandtrooper and that was why the figure was so high, but if you've had the same they've clearly just made a mistake!

A simple google search shows that they're quite frequent offenders of overcharging people!

"The map to Skywalker. We know you found it. And now you're going to give it to the First Order"

eeb00761aa3522c637ac51ebb4e2fb32.jpg
379e1ad77386ab1e04e562ce0daa7116.jpg
cc0f3d784c78442636d88eab84f0717d.jpg
bed5ed181f68dee421f4959371a24d9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Nice pics. Looks like you were on set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back