1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all of these coming out at the same time, I am holding out a bit. this guy and jedi luke were the only ones I said I would buy from TFA, but that heavy gunner trooper is pretty bad ass and am eager to see Phasma. Damn, I need to be strong and not cave in.

Why does Ren have an NRD while FO trooper and gunner don't :gah:

They're all scheduled to release around dec -February

This is what's wrong with HT and SSC
It's based on price. Gunner and Squad Leader both have it. From what everyone has been able to tell it's any figure on SS starting at $219.99 these days. Regular trooper is $205 so he doesn't have it. Leia is also $205, doesn't have it, but all the other Star Wars figures at $219 and up do have it. NRD line is somewhere in between those two prices.

why? Seems like this will be a very simple, light weight box...

I'm just saying that shipping isn't published yet, so there's no telling how it will go. Do you normally pay around $22 on products that are $10 flat-rate to the continental US?

The biggest Vader wannabe I hope this character does not disappoint.

I think he won't! If you see while not vader - maul has his own fan following! What a stellar character he was (at least the fight scenes) / am sure with new age technology / the fight scenes for ren will be so good that even if we don't like the movie as much as Ot - we will still enjoy the ren bits! Plus he does look cool and so does the saber!

I am still waiting for Rey! I think am in love! Lol! Jk

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I'm hoping that the fight scenes will be more OT and less PT. Not quite as stale as the originals, but certainly not as over the top as the prequels.

This. :goodpost:

I wouldn't say stale for the OT, but the PT ones were absurd at times. Jedi turned into Marvel super heroes.

I'm hoping that the fight scenes will be more OT and less PT. Not quite as stale as the originals, but certainly not as over the top as the prequels.

OT fight were stale? I'd say they were really interesting and intense. There were actual stakes, unlike the PT.

Dang it, every time I say to myself, "eh probably not getting any figures from that line" then HT goes and does something like this and pushes me closer to getting a divorce as there will be no room for anyone in my house but me and my collectibles LOL

I think he won't! If you see while not vader - maul has his own fan following! What a stellar character he was (at least the fight scenes) / am sure with new age technology / the fight scenes for ren will be so good that even if we don't like the movie as much as Ot - we will still enjoy the ren bits! Plus he does look cool and so does the saber!

I am still waiting for Rey! I think am in love! Lol! Jk

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html
Well I was never a fan of the expanded universe , I always thought the movies and including the prequel s wrapped up the story arch nicely so the expanded universe was always never able to reproduce that. I read the dark horse comics but they failed to capture me.

How ever I do enjoy the cartoons because I think they do a nice job of filling in story arch with side stories.

It remains to be seen if this and the upcoming swells will he just rehashed old ideas or can the truly stand on their own which is very difficult since the 6 previous movies I view them was one contained story

You mean you didn't like Christopher and Hayden twirling light bulbs over their heads expecting us to believe they were lightsabers?

The OT lightsaber fights are dull. A bunch of old men swinging their limp sticks.

They need to get some HK action choreographers.

No light-up saber for Kylo the Ren?

Gonna wait for the "reveal" version with Adam Driver head and light-up saber... along with his other "yet-to-be-seen" weapon.

No light-up saber for Kylo the Ren?

Gonna wait for the "reveal" version with Adam Driver head and light-up saber... along with his other "yet-to-be-seen" weapon.
the character’s signature crossguard lightsaber with LED light-up function

?

Price is fine....

My set up....

Kylo Ren, Squad Leader Stormtrooper, Two Stormtroopers, Heavy Gunner Trooper.

Need to grab another Stormtrooper down the line.

Back