1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wished HT made another set of hands that can hold the heavy blaster in a better firing position:gah:

255mate.jpg
107j7rt.jpg
s33rqc.jpg

This guy certainly doesn't have too many posing options. I ended up with this pose, without risking stressing the suit.

IMG_20160313_185323.jpg

I've been contemplating selling just my HG. I'm content with just a regular Stormie and the Jakku. If I did get a third one, it would be the Officer with the red pauldron to have each variation: regular, vested (Jakku) and pauldron.

Initially I chose to get the heavy gunner cause the vest could be taken off and you could pull off the regular stormtrooper look (minus the blaster rifle). Had no intention to army build of slight variants.

Love the look of the heavy gunner. I can't get mine in anything other than a museum pose yet because the hands keep on popping off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a "special" hand for the gunner, he has a second trigger finger and the peg hole is in on an angle...I just figured him out and he holds the gun correctly...without any issue...

IMG_4438.jpg

I've got one if you want to buy it. It's not like normal pauldron though e.g sideshow ones. It is basically just stuck onto the armour so pulled it off. You would probably have to use some sort of adhesive to put it back on. Gimme a shout anyway if you want it.

Does anyone think the head should sit lower on the body or the shoulders need to be higher? I can't tell what it is specifically that seems a bit off

I bought one used here, he has a black paint smudge on his forearm. Normally I wouldn't care but because of them being all white it's driving me nuts. Is there a known way of removing those scratches / paint smudge?

Back