Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Yep that's the base I was able to score just the base on eBay for $65.

Brilliant! I hadn't even thought of that! Looks great with Batman!

Sent from the Bat Cave

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Couple of pics.

IMG_1024.jpg
IMG_0667.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I'm looking to pick up the set hopefully before the end of the year, after I catch up on BvS. He looks damn nice!

Yep that's the base I was able to score just the base on eBay for $65.

I hope I can find a tweeterhead base one day.You should make a mold of it .I'm sure some of us would be interested in it

I hope I can find a tweeterhead base one day.You should make a mold of it .I'm sure some of us would be interested in it

Recasting is a ****** thing to do.

Found just batman version for $182 on popcultcha with a promo code, just curious on some thoughts on this figure. Heard some good and bads about it but probably one of my favorite movies growing up and would like to add it to the collection.

Thinking about ordering this as well. I kept waiting for the single figure to go on sale somewhere since it seemed to hang around awhile, but I don't think it ever did. Trying to decide if I will really be kicking myself down the line if I miss it completely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still love this fig.
BR is right up there with Die Hard & Gremlins on my list of favourite unconventional Christmas movies.

Thinking about ordering this as well. I kept waiting for the single figure to go on sale somewhere since it seemed to hang around awhile, but I don't think it ever did. Trying to decide if I will really be kicking myself down the line if I miss it completely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Use code 10RAIMI at popcultcha and get $7 more off of it

Thanks for the extra code. In the end I couldn't resist--ended up being $188 shipped to the U.S. I had been on the fence about it for the entire year.

What's the verdict on the Tony Mei "final version" cape, btw? From the few pics I've seen it looks...weird. I'll probably try the magnet trick on the stock cape first.

Stock cape is fine. Yeah, try the magnet thing.

That headsculpt is fanrastic. He looks great, also love the costume.

Only thing that would make it better is darker hair. It should be brownish black, not grey. Change that and it would be perfect and bring out the likeness even more.

Damn that's awesome Jaymig. Hot Toys needs to stop f'ing around and make a Penguin and Catwoman from this line.

Back