Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I just received my Batman and the tips of the ears are slightly bent inwards. Is this normal? If not, then does anyone see have this issue?

That would drive me insane.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I just received my Batman and the tips of the ears are slightly bent inwards. Is this normal? If not, then does anyone see have this issue?

I've seen it on some FB posts. I'd get a replacement.

Yes sir another guy I been wanting ask for a pic is Stone Cold. Seen him twice, but is always busy.

I used to work at a sky resort where a lot of celebrities went when I was younger. But we were not to bug celebrities with pictures/autographs/anything or you would get fired.

I hated it.

I used to work at a sky resort where a lot of celebrities went when I was younger. But we were not to bug celebrities with pictures/autographs/anything or you would get fired.

I hated it.
That sucks. The owner at this place doesn't mind. I don't ask all that go in but some I have to lol.

Had a little light and photo experiment today trying to capture the look of that original JC Hong prototype from last year with my stock production head. Out of 100 photos without any photoshop or editing, this was the best I could achieve. This head sculpt is such a bummer.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

I do not own the Doublepack but Bats himself! He is a gorgeous Piece! Here is my GERMAN Review of this Badguy! Hop u enjoy it ;)

Can anyone recommend me a good Uk or German online store where I can order a single pack for decent price?Thanks

Can anyone recommend me a good Uk or German online store where I can order a single pack for decent price?Thanks

Collectablesdirect.co.uk have it for £215.. My go to site for figures tho I'm in the uk...

Does anyone know when the single Batman went to Waitlist at SSC?

Does anyone know when the single Batman went to Waitlist at SSC?

It sold out a little after Easter, so late March/early April.

If you hop on wait list I'm sure you'd snag one. It's only been out for like 2 months in the U.S.

Had a little light and photo experiment today trying to capture the look of that original JC Hong prototype from last year with my stock production head. Out of 100 photos without any photoshop or editing, this was the best I could achieve. This head sculpt is such a bummer.

View attachment 258065

Stil like very much in in your pictures, the paint application is a little different on the production figure and the hair is different.

I'm happy i bought 2 at last minute 1 from evilbay and other sideshow i wasnt missing this release. I bought two 89 bats and 2 returns bats. :yess: Na na na BATMAN......:lol

That was fairly quick. Glad I got mine when I did. Wonder if the price of this will jump up like the '89 Batman?

Does anybody know if the cape on this will fit on the previous version?

Incidentally I have one for sale Mint is sealed shipper for £195 shipped in the UK. More for europe.

Finally, my batman collection is complete!

I am very happy with the Returns figure (better looking/quality than the '89, but not as poseable), and sits beatuifully with my modern vs. classic Batman set-up...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Any chance he'll come back off the WL? BBTS still has tons of him available, I was surprised SSC went so quick as well... was waiting for a hopeful free shipping perk to be slapped on.

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Anyone interested in the full weapon set for batman returns? Pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my Tony Mei cape for my Broken Cowl BR Keaton Batman and it is glorious. Now I just need one for my masked Returns Bats. It's night and day though. Had to futz around way too long with the stock cape. Man I love this set!
c0d9aa4a562f005f2757af5711ba7101.jpg

Finally got my Tony Mei cape for my Broken Cowl BR Keaton Batman and it is glorious. Now I just need one for my masked Returns Bats. It's night and day though. Had to futz around way too long with the stock cape. Man I love this set!
c0d9aa4a562f005f2757af5711ba7101.jpg

I see you got Tony's second version. I got his first one then the second one like yours but I hated the printed leathery look on it. Didn't think it was film accurate at all

I see you got Tony's second version. I got his first one then the second one like yours but I hated the printed leathery look on it. Didn't think it was film accurate at all

I don't know, it looks pretty close to me imo. Might just depend on the lighting?
bff90ab4e9709ff40fb1763aaa4708b8.jpg

Back