Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I own the Batman 1989 DX already but I'd like a Keaton figure. How does it look in person? Also, is the returns Batman a big upgrade? I.e. should I get the two pack instead of trying to find just the Bruce.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Finally set mine up this weekend. Amazing figure. Difficult to get a lot of poses out of him, but at least the cape is a lot more workable than the DX09.

I have now got my "Batman Holy Trinity" all together, with Keaton taking number one spot.

9fy5hl.jpg

309lhs0.jpg

2zq7tau.jpg

Para can I have your income..how can you possibly afford every $200 plus HT figure that is released..yet you do :lol

He sells everything off after a day or something.

took a crappy pic of my Batman

Is seems from the photos that this Returns Batman is heigher than the first one? Why is that?

Am I the only one who likes the boots to stay solid and not moveable like the 89 suit?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

image.jpg

I am glad to be the owner of this amazing set,
The only thing I didn't like was the sculpt doesn't look like Keaton IMO.
I swapped the head for a custom sculpt from Rocco Tartamella and painted it. Now, thats Keaton IMO.

471cb7bd962fadca932b09f33f01d3dd.jpg

Well I met this man today [emoji2]
6202ace5e636466aef7b9730773a45f4.jpg

That's awesome you lucky son of a *****.

He has came a couple of times. He's a small talk type of guy always in a hurry.

Mini mart? Yeah he probably is always on the way to something....

Oh cool! Bet you see alot of celebs around there...
Yes sir another guy I been wanting ask for a pic is Stone Cold. Seen him twice, but is always busy.

I just received my Batman and the tips of the ears are slightly bent inwards. Is this normal? If not, then does anyone see have this issue?

Back