Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The set has arrived! Will open and share as soon as I get home!

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Finally received mine from Toytards! Woot!

Had a grappling hook snap off when trying to substitute the grappling hook with a line attachment. Sent a photo and info to Sideshow, so hopefully they'll replace it. It actually looked broken the way it was inserted in the first place, so the break wasn't from handling.

Otherwise, this set is awesome. I have Bruce standing next to Batman and holding the top of the broken cowl with the rest of the cowl by his feet. I have Batman holding the line launcher and the other accessories at his feet or on his belt via magnet. Love the remote with the button that works. I also like Bruce's improved likeness. Just compare it to the box lid, and it's so much better. Not great, but so much better at least.

Count me among those that need Penguin and Catwoman to complete the set. Hell, I'd buy Penguin's duck vehicle...

image.jpg
Here's a picture of my set up. This set is great! Be careful of the arm fins when putting the cape on. One if mine broke off, but I fixed it easy with a dab of crazy glue. The cape is workable and hangs right with a little time and patience.

This guy has amazing shelf presence.

C7D4B9E3-0AAA-4F85-A4CF-F4686B123927_zps4ch2ejjs.jpg

He's great, I'm almost afraid to move it though. Those glove spikes scare me!

Just don't touch them, I broke my first pair by accident trying to futz the cape...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Does anyone know what kind of pinguins do we see in Batman Returns? I'm referring to the ones with the rockets, not the king pinguins.

I want to purchase one from Schleich to accompany my Returns figure.

Just don't touch them, I broke my first pair by accident trying to futz the cape...

I didn't touch them when one broke off last night. I was putting the cape on. I grabbed the body under the arms and pushed down on the head. After I got the cape on I checked to see if any bag fallen off and sure enough one did. It's no problem fixing it, but those fins are so tiny I just knew I lost it. After searching the ground on my hands and knees I found it. Used some Kragle and now it's good as new.

How did you get a second pair?

Mine arrives next Tues. This is a nice set, but the head sculpt for Keaton is way off. Very little resemblance but thx HT for throwing him in.

I just got my 5th batman direct from Hong Kong, it's the new wave and the armour is undoubtedly shinier that the matte black of my other 4. Will post pictures shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my 5th batman direct from Hong Kong, it's the new wave and the armour is undoubtedly shinier that the matte black of my other 4. Will post pictures shortly

Wow.

That's some serious love for Returns Bats. Good for you!

Do you like it even more than TDK?

Mine has just arrived here at work!

Nothing broken thankfully and he looks fantastic. Was worried that after all the wait and build up I would feel let down by finally having him in hand but that is not the case at all.

Cannot wait to get home and set him up properly

Got mine today but haven't had a chance to open the box yet. I'm still at work and am afraid of losing a glove spike here. Gotta wait until I get home in a more controlled environment. :lol

My suit is going grey! No matter how much rubber protectant I apply is still there! Almost tainted to touch it up with paint

My suit is going grey! No matter how much rubber protectant I apply is still there! Almost tainted to touch it up with paint

I've kinda been thinking that mine isn't as glossy as other people's figures but I thought maybe it was just the lighting. Now I see your post and creasy's post about his new figure being shinier than his other ones. Wass going on here then?

Im a huge fan of batman keaton but this was a pass. I likeness of keaton is not there, and I can't stand no head movement of cowel, and 2 d*ck sucking mouth pieces. Huge let down.

I've kinda been thinking that mine isn't as glossy as other people's figures but I thought maybe it was just the lighting. Now I see your post and creasy's post about his new figure being shinier than his other ones. Wass going on here then?

I wouldn't go freakin out about this, none of my batmen have reduced in darkness or turned grey there all still matte black. It's just the latest one has a sheen to it.
Those who got the mms67 batman begins will probably understand, some
Of them were matte black & some were a bit more glossy shiny black and this is the same here it seems. It's not that notices no but it's still there, il post pics when I'm home & try to show the difference

Back