Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I had to do it. It's not the DX09, but it still looks amazing.
b3a3b970528ef0b1ffb53798a05fe498.jpg
0f8c79ba811129c0b619698b9033e896.jpg
c79ff229c41c3f35be8abc7860716370.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d93f7ccc82608d420d7e538aeafa7cf0.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

These 2 are really photogenic, Hopefully the Returns licence is not dead in HT's mind.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

They say it is, but I hope not, so far everyone in this topic is buying them like crazy. I like it. Out of all the batsuits the returns body style stands out more than all of them!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

For those on the fence, I can tell you the wait is over, I got the usual SSC email ad advertising with the Buy It Now banner, which means SSC has got their full stock in and these are shipping out regularly.

I would advise to wait because Easter is coming this month and they might be a deal on him

Quick question for people who purchase from sideshow on a regular basis. My final payment on this was made yesterday and it says shipping soon, I forget from my previous purchase, but any idea how long it takes until shipment?

Quick question for people who purchase from sideshow on a regular basis. My final payment on this was made yesterday and it says shipping soon, I forget from my previous purchase, but any idea how long it takes until shipment?

Usually within 2 business days of the charge. Most often the next day.

ok great thanks killamonjaro

I've yet to receive an email from Sideshow about the two pack, and the site is still listing it as preorder. Under Account it's showing I'm due to be charged on the 15th my last flex pay. Anyone know if this will ship then or if I'm looking at a likely push back until next month on it?

I'm interested in getting a custom cape. Which cape is your favorite, and why?

Sent from the bat cave

Tony meis cape is the most screen accurate I think, a lot easier to futz with than the stock cape but still requires a little patience to get it how U want it.
Jaxons is great in that you put it on and it drapes perfectly no futzing required, just pose it as you want it and it stays that way.
Honestly though try mini magnets first with the stock cape as they can make the cape achieve almost any style you want

The first version got a second version on the way

I've yet to receive an email from Sideshow about the two pack, and the site is still listing it as preorder. Under Account it's showing I'm due to be charged on the 15th my last flex pay. Anyone know if this will ship then or if I'm looking at a likely push back until next month on it?

normally they would've notified you by now if it was pushed back, I would expect some sort of communication this week. From what it seems like they have got all their stock in for the single and double pack.

The first version got a second version on the way

Nice, but which of those you say is most screen accurate? They're both made from different materials.

Nice, but which of those you say is most screen accurate? They're both made from different materials.

I'd say Tony's is more accurate texture wise but Jaxons drapes so perfectly and naturally. It's hard to say either is better than the other

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I'd say Tony's is more accurate texture wise but Jaxons drapes so perfectly and naturally. It's hard to say either is better than the other

My question was: which of the 2 capes offered by Tony you think is more accurate. (Not talking about Jaxons cape)

There's a second version of the Tony Mei Returns cape now? If so, what are the differences between the two?

I would give them a call this afternoon and request them to take you last payment now. I called last Tuesday night and they took my last flex payment and sent him out the next day. I should have it this Weds.

There's a second version of the Tony Mei Returns cape now? If so, what are the differences between the two?

It drapes naturally not futzing, like his previous capes...

It drapes naturally not futzing, like his previous capes...

Not necessarily. Watch his video of the new cape. It looked that way because

1. He cut off the the two shoulder spikes
2. Knees were modified so the stance it's in, when the cape looks more natural
3. He also

I think the big difference is the cape fits the over the shoulder look more naturally

Not necessarily. Watch his video of the new cape. It looked that way because

1. He cut off the the two shoulder spikes
2. Knees were modified so the stance it's in, when the cape looks more natural
3. He also

I think the big difference is the cape fits the over the shoulder look more naturally

Yeah but I asked him personally and he said that it drapes naturally where no futzing was required.... It also said that in the discription of his video

Back