Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

sent payment right away no questions asked.big fan of tony's work.Even if the stock cape is great.Wouldnt hurt to have an extra that is made different.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

" Mistletoe "

" Mistletoe can be deadly..if you eat it.."

here is a unboxing video and a chat about the gauntlet spike issue

here is a quick how to fix gauntlet spike.worked out very well its solid now.

and here is result

Attachments

• 20160104_193537.jpg
    20160104_193537.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 217

Yeah Loctite is perfect for fixing those..glad you were able to fix it :clap

:thud: HT just needed a little more articulation..damn!

Nice pics ! I'm glad too see HT actually did some improvements over DX09.

Nice pics ! I'm glad too see HT actually did some improvements over DX09.

Yeah I look at my DX09 now...and it looks so basic and dull compared to this sleek expressive armor and material

5 minute futz with cape.wired cape is cool material so much better.But still a little more puffy then I would like.But I am sure if I took more time and mess with it.The cape will drape better.Cant wait to see how Tonys cape look on this beast

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 201
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 204
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 203
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 205

Looking great Chieftortuga:hi5: Keep the pics coming guys!

Just need a MF CW and I'll be set c'mon HT!

5 minute futz with cape.wired cape is cool material so much better.But still a little more puffy then I would like.But I am sure if I took more time and mess with it.The cape will drape better.Cant wait to see how Tonys cape look on this beast

It's on a few comments above you.....

Thanks guyver!your pic with that battle damage 89 batman is awesome lined up with the others.

It's on a few comments above you.....

HA yeah Tony we chat on Facebook and its been ordered.I will definately post pics when I receive your cape and do a quick review on youtube.

Manage to get a 89 joker the other day waiting on his arrival.And I dont care if they from 2 different movies I am still gonna display them near each other.I dont have the 89 batman so this BR will just have to do

Attachments

• ttttttttttt.jpg
    ttttttttttt.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 189
  • oooooooooooooo.jpg
    oooooooooooooo.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 190

These pic's look great...

Some crappy pics from my iPhone. Decided to just take off the gauntlets for now. It's really only noticeable in photos with the flash anyway. One of the face swaps looks to me like it doesn't go in all the way but maybe I'm just seeing things. And I added a pic of the broken gauntlet. Also on such a fragile figure I'm not a fan of taking the back of the head off, the plastic gets scratched easily.
620d1bfea1474d6c273a3fd6585181c6.jpg
56b6d9bfab7d25319c713d8f331c8334.jpg
09209812ee126a8115ea80588d21d901.jpg
9458c1e5954bb2199859ca05847fa20e.jpg
630a58c16631c8a1a878b1ea3071163b.jpg
1e5277d3699b9fb06db80b64acf68790.jpg
ce76a710100778e8f4a51df8eae22bc2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manage to get a 89 joker the other day waiting on his arrival.And I dont care if they from 2 different movies I am still gonna display them near each other.I dont have the 89 batman so this BR will just have to do

Nothing wrong with mix and matching I posed him with DKRS CW..whatever makes you happy, that's what truly counts :clap

sent payment right away no questions asked.big fan of tony's work.Even if the stock cape is great.Wouldnt hurt to have an extra that is made different.

you too huh? as soon as I was fiddling with the stock cape earlier I was thinking of "when is Tony going to be making a cape of this" and then bam, just saw that! ordered!

Thanks! Also thanks for the fixing the gauntlet tips. He does look amazing, the cowl is spot on. I was surprised his boots weren't rubber so there also isn't ankle articulation. I actually sold all (4) of my hot toys collection for him, and a t1 arnie,and I don't regret it at all. Is there specific instructions for putting the mouth piece in all the way ? I guess I should have read the instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddah smexy

Attachments

• hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 185

you too huh? as soon as I was fiddling with the stock cape earlier I was thinking of "when is Tony going to be making a cape of this" and then bam, just saw that! ordered!

ha yeah as soon I saw Tony post his cape here I went to facebook right away and sent payment LOL.Stock cape is great no doubt.But again I like a little variety

glad I can help bboy

Back