Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Never owned a Batman figure. This will be my first. HT please be gentle…..ouch!!!

You're in for a treat. The old Keaton Batman was my first Hot Toys. 23 figures later and it's still my favourite.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I see that Collectibles Direct UK are doing pre-orders with an expected release date of March 2016 so maybe won't be a December release as expected?

Nah that just means they won't get their stock till March most likely. It'll be out in Hong Kong in the next few weeks.

Nah that just means they won't get their stock till March most likely. It'll be out in Hong Kong in the next few weeks.

I'm hoping next Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno. Had a look at the new Suicide Vest Stormtrooper. I don't think the Quack Legion will ever grow on me.

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

The Force Awakens Sith Guy[emoji769] is next.

Scarlett Witch will probably follow and Batman Returns will be last like right around Christmas.

Kylo is not a Sith but a member of the Knights of Ren. Did understand what you meant though.

Wow..this is awesome...can't wait for those figures..

That's the wrong Bat logo. Also you're sure they don't mean the upcoming BvS figures?
c60f77a1e873f38e9ebb95ccf7cea7c7.jpg

It was on eBay just another display option with the 89 logo to go with the new figure.

Ant-Man and Antony release today.

The Force Awakens Sith Guy is next.

Scarlett Witch will probably follow and Batman Returns will be last like right around Christmas.

yeh,always freaking Marvel first

Hey guys, did you see the latest release from our mates at Hot Toys.
They released, wait for it. . . . . . . Another Iron Man figurine.
Unbelievable.

it is no surprise to me
To HotToys, IM is a chicken which can lay gold eggs, I am more concern about their increasing price...it's unbelievable

it is no surprise to me
To HotToys, IM is a chicken which can lay gold eggs, I am more concern about their increasing price...it's unbelievable

If it's all they going to make, they might as well call themselves Iron Man Toy. "Batman Returns? Who's that, and where's he returning from?"

Winged bat flies through the night and finds me, ready!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back