Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Odd, it looks like a dx but it's not...

^Yeah, that probably was HT's train of thought when they were putting the set together. Still, I have to say I am still very grateful that this figure is actually even happening. If I've learned anything since I started collecting, it is that no figure release will be perfect or please everyone. I am getting a near perfect Batman Returns figure from one of my favorite movies as a child, and that is enough for me to be happy. A catwoman and penguin figure would just be icing (laced with crack) on the cake.

Catwoman would give me a reason to buy this one, I love the suit but it's not enough

Seems like this, BD Robocop/Alex Murphy and the Delorean could release pretty close together at the end of the year and beginning of 2016. Better factor that in.

Honestly, I'd rather pay an extra $20 for the figure if we would get the nicer, foam padded DX box, as opposed to the tray set up...

Matt

The longer the wait is after spec and pics go up, the more I feel like I have it already. Then it's on to the next thing. I fully expect Ripley and a new Alien to be shown soon.

The longer the wait is after spec and pics go up, the more I feel like I have it already. Then it's on to the next thing. I fully expect Ripley and a new Alien to be shown soon.
Oh man. I would love for the new Ripley to be packed with a new Xeno. Looks like that's the only figure left that's been shown at SDCC and hasn't gotten an announcement yet.

I don't remember reading that Hot Toys doesn't have plans for Catwoman or Penguin at all. I have some faith we might still see them with the announcement of these two figures. Honestly I'm pretty happy just having a Keaton Batman since I missed the DX09. I may get the DX08 still to pair with this figure even though it isn't the right Batsuit.

I don't remember reading that Hot Toys doesn't have plans for Catwoman or Penguin at all. I have some faith we might still see them with the announcement of these two figures. Honestly I'm pretty happy just having a Keaton Batman since I missed the DX09. I may get the DX08 still to pair with this figure even though it isn't the right Batsuit.
I wouldn't count on seeing them anytime soon. Their most recent interview had Howard saying they don't have any plans for them yet. Could be done in the future but if they aren't in development now, who knows when we'll actually see them.

wQJMzcK.jpg

Pic's look good. Cape looks thinner then 1st cape. Keaton head needs work shades n glasses would be nice along with trench coat & roses.

I wouldn't count on seeing them anytime soon. Their most recent interview had Howard saying they don't have any plans for them yet. Could be done in the future but if they aren't in development now, who knows when we'll actually see them.

wQJMzcK.jpg

Cat and penguin are done (as prototypes).

Other thing is if they ever been revealed.

I'm just glad they are finally releasing this. I probably won't pick it up only b/c I have the '89 version. My wallet dictates that I can only get one representation of Batman from each era. That being said, I think Batman looks awesome, but agree with most people on here that the Keaton sculpt blows. Here's to hoping they release Catwoman and Penguin.

I'm not sure that really means anything though. It doesn't sound like they've ruled out doing them completely but maybe aren't wanting to give a solid answer. Sort of makes sense given how long it took them to announce Batman and all the complaining they got about delays to the Batman Returns line.

Quick question, do hot toys normally sell out before they start shipping out or will I have time to order this even after its released?

I dont care He was in both and trencoat alley & roses scene is most memorable for me. Let's :pray: for Alfred the best wayne's butler to take the role. I wouldve prefered Alfred in tux and Keaton in turtleneck.

Batman looks amazing. The Bruce Wayne figure is just a nice bonus.

Quick question, do hot toys normally sell out before they start shipping out or will I have time to order this even after its released?

Relax- plenty will be available once released- lately HT are easy to get at times BELOW retail once they come out...

Relax- plenty will be available once released- lately HT are easy to get at times BELOW retail once they come out...

good to hear. I cant afford the 89 batman and I dont want to miss out on this one as well

Maybe the sculpt will look a little better if you throw some sunglasses on it and go for this look. :dunno
bruce_alley.jpg

Back