Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

They have a few times to my memory, Marcus Wright, DX10, Reeves Superman to name a few:lecture

After promotional pics???? I can't remember this, to be honest.
Really hope you're right, because this hs is a mess. Ace toyz and Iminime are far superior.

What you see is what you'll get... HT never (if irc) fix any hs after the promotional pics.

PVRuRG7.jpg

They have a few times to my memory, Marcus Wright, DX10, Reeves Superman to name a few:lecture

Here's hoping HT does likewise.

The glider never was an option bc the figure can't spread its arms so much like in the movie.

Damn, thought I'd be able to resist getting this (and would be happy enough with my '89 Batman), but this just looks too freakin awesome.

Definitely a shame about the Keaton headsculpt, but I doubt I would have wanted to put out all that money for the two-figure set anyway.

Posting again because of how off it looks. Surprised that sculpt even got approved.

Secuf2F.jpg

...Is this real life?

HT managed to get the eyebrows, nose and lips right but the rest of the face wrong. :slap

I hate this 2-pack road Hot Toys are continually trying to usher people down. Just release Batman with a second Bruce Wayne head sculpt instead of trying to milk more money out of it by forcing them to splash out extra for a bare bones figure in civvies that anybody could knock up themselves.

As for the 'Bruce Wayne' head? Suppose it might come in handy if someone is looking to mod a version of Booger from Revenge Of The Nerds

Booger.jpg

I'm not kidding, this is probably the most inaccurate head-sculpt I've ever seen, since the DX10 Arnold head-sculpt :lol.

I don't know, it's almost as if HT was preoccupied with other stuff, like AoU and SW OT. :lol I can't wait to read DiFabio's, Sallah's and batfan's takes. :lol

The HS is Howard's revenge...

Well those who waited this long might be happy.
That head sculpt is awful.
This long and they couldn't get it right?

Posting again because of how off it looks. Surprised that sculpt even got approved.

Secuf2F.jpg

I hate this 2-pack road Hot Toys are continually trying to usher people down. Just release Batman with a second Bruce Wayne head sculpt instead of trying to milk more money out of it by forcing them to splash out extra for a bare bones figure in civvies that anybody could knock up themselves.

As for the 'Bruce Wayne' head? Suppose it might come in handy if someone is looking to mod a version of Booger from Revenge Of The Nerds

View attachment 183293

oh man :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

How can HT make the mouthpieces look like Keaton in a mask, but the mouth on the actual Keaton headsculpt looks like ****.

Back