Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Nice looking figure, except for that Wayne sculpt.

Too bad the torso design is terrible.

Agreed. I was never into the BR suit. DX09 is still my favorite Batman collectible ever put out.

Now bring on Catwoman and Penguin!

I'm a bit disappointed. As I guessed, Hot Toys was planning on making a 2pack with Bruce Wayne in tux. It seems like their new trend that's more affordable for fans wanting more from the license.

The face plates are exactly the same as the 1989 Batman figure. I was expecting some expressions that matches his performance in Batman Returns. Like the famous scene where he showed a grin after he attached the bomb on the strong guy. Or other expressions he made in the movie.
I was also expecting a glider accessory.

The Bruce Wayne head sculpt still need a lot of work. I don't who's cousin was responsible for sculpting it. It's been a problem with some of the in house sculptors not having the same level with the better knows sculptors for Hot Toys. That's why some of the head sculpt like the Bruce Banner they did was not that great.

I have Ace Toyz's headsculpt, and it's far better than this one. So I will use AT one.

Why is this not a dx?

This is sooo bought. I don't care for a Bruce Wayne figure, so I'll only pick up Batman.

Love the new cape, I will buy one for my my 89.

I'm guessing/hoping/cautiously optimistic HT will make major tweaks to the Keaton headsculpt. I am however worried about that tuxedo. It'll probably be as underwhelming as the suit on the Bale Bruce figure in the Armory set.

Looks pretty good, may be in for the set even though I'm pretty happy with my 89 Batman.

I'm guessing/hoping/cautiously optimistic HT will make major tweaks to the Keaton headsculpt. I am however worried about that tuxedo. It'll probably be as underwhelming as the suit on the Bale Bruce figure in the Armory set.

What you see is what you'll get... HT never (if irc) fix any hs after the promotional pics.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Who is this unmasked man?

Did Michael Keaton not agree to his likeness being used? :confused:

What you see is what you'll get... HT never (if irc) fix any hs after the promotional pics.

They have a few times to my memory, Marcus Wright, DX10, Reeves Superman to name a few:lecture

So did Alexander Knox borrowed the Batsuit? :lol

So happy for this set, totally an insta-buy for me. That Keaton sculpt however, is BAD. The unlicensed head that came out way back was much better.

Back