Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

How’s this guy holding up over the years? Any leakage or rubber breaking down issue?
Mine is looks brand new.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Nothing to complain on mine. Although the jacket buttons on the Bruce Wayne sleeves are starting to peel off.

Mine looks fine. I tend to never touch my figs, once I have them in my display. I just leave them displayed in a statue pose, put behind glass.

Anyone know how to get the yellowing glue stains off Bruce Wayne's shirt?

Anybody else experiencing the yellow shirt syndrome? I’m guessing it’s from the glue they use.

40907792523_10bb3cfaa9_h.jpg

That’s the best use of the Wayne figure I’ve ever seen. Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! :clap

That’s the best use of the Wayne figure I’ve ever seen. Nice!

Thanks guys! The Keaton figure is underrated imo, it's not the sculpt that's the problem, it's the slightly tan paint job. Still though, there's something cool about a suit wearing Bruce Wayne checking out his Batmobile with his fingers lightly touching it. It kinda tells a more imaginative story than just a Batman next to the car. :lol

I was getting set up to photograph my newly acquired Keaton head when I realized some sort of neck adapter is required, which of course I do not have. For those who own the whole set, what type of adapter is used on Keaton’s head? Is it one of those dome-shaped ones?

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Never mind, figured it out.

Great photo. Wish I had the car. Is that custom cape or the stock?

Great photo. Wish I had the car. Is that custom cape or the stock?

Thanks! That’s a Jaxon cape.

Two figures I want are suddenly available at a store here: Batman Returns Batman and Justice League Flash. But I only have money to buy one. Decisions, decisions...

Get Batman - Flash will be easier to find at retails price for a while still.

Two figures I want are suddenly available at a store here: Batman Returns Batman and Justice League Flash. But I only have money to buy one. Decisions, decisions...

How can that even be a debate? Keaton Batman tends to win many arguments by default.

Two figures I want are suddenly available at a store here: Batman Returns Batman and what is ultimately a forgettable iteration of another character. But I only have money to buy one. Decisions, decisions...

Ummm...Bats. :lecture

Have to agree with others, Flash will be available for a while so may as well get Keaton first.

Then again I wouldn't have bought this figure had I know HT would never make Catwoman and Penguin. At least Flash has the rest of the league minus Cyborg to stand with.

Back