Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Howard is a liar.

I don't believe him anymore.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I don't even care anymore.

17991261_1340013782744173_3051577767260741400_n.jpg

I still care...
cbF4UVb_zpsasko6daw.gif

Let's put it like this, I don't expect Hot toys to make any characters from Batman Returns any more. But if they announce Catwoman one day I'll be the first to buy it.

If we get a Catwoman I'm in. I'm not a fan of DeVito's Penguin anyways so it doesn't upset me too much if he's not made. Deluxe Catwoman with a regular and battle damaged suit would be amazing though.

Would much rather have a BR Catwoman than a BR Penguin.

I want both.

I hope they release Batman Forever and Batman and Robin, but thats another 10 years down the pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are the people saying they want Catwoman and Penguin figures actually going to buy them if they're made or will it be another case of: it's been too long I don't even want then anymore but I just have to complain that it took this long? That's kind of how it went down with Returns Batman.

Or people complaining about the complainers. It's all the same, a never ending vicious circle at SSF.

Who cares?

Just saying, people claimed to have wanted that figure so bad and it came out and suddenly people were changing their tunes because they got what they wanted more or less just at a later time than they thought (even though there was never a firm date set before the pre-order).

I'm one of them. I personally wouldn't pay $200+ for a 12 inch doll nowadays. No way.

2013-2014 franpincho would have, no question. So, the "too little, too late" may apply to some people not only out of anger for HT, but for different reasons.

Will I get them if i were to find a great deal on them? Maybe. My love for BR is bigger than HT, but not enough to break my non-essentials spending limits nowadays.

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

So are the people saying they want Catwoman and Penguin figures actually going to buy them if they're made or will it be another case of: it's been too long I don't even want then anymore but I just have to complain that it took this long? That's kind of how it went down with Returns Batman.

Yes, will buy them both. First day they get on preorder. Even if it's 10 years from now.

I'll buy them, unless they look like ****. Batman was half assed and I still bought him. If they suck, I'll probably just buy them and complain.

Yup, I got HT 89 Batman, Joker, BR deluxe set with Bruce Wayne, and another single BR Batman. I'm in the camp where I will buy every Tim Burton Batman universe figure. Give me Catwoman, Penguin, Bob, whoever. Just give it to me!!

I would buy both if they were made. I have the Returns Batman and DX08 Joker so just need those two to complete my Hot Toys collection :)

I want all of the batmans released, i am glad we are halfway there with 66, 89, 92, 05, 08, 12, 16, only a couple missing but in my case beggars cant be choosers, we all know selina kyle will be off but who cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back