Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

image.jpg every angle he has a bit different face. Every scene it's a bit different. If you got a better looking head I'd be surprised

Your on a doll forum bitching about how "close" it is to the fake character from a kids drawing book turned into a fantasy movie....it's like walking into a bar and being upset it smells of alcohol..

See anyone can play. It's not "justified". It's all perception. Not everyone think it looks so bad. And for those that whined for years that they would "buy anything" or "take anything" it's a hollow complaint.

Bit of a generalisation there. Do you have any particular names in mind who said they would 'take anything' and who are also now complaining. I'm guessing you don't. So that too is hollow.

Bit of a generalisation there. Do you have any particular names in mind who said they would 'take anything' and who are also now complaining. I'm guessing you don't. So that too is hollow.

Good point.

Also, people are bitching about how close it is to an actor portraying a character - not a fake character from blah blah blah.

That's probably because they're two different head sculpts. JC Hong says they made even more than that.

All of those initial promo shots are the same head. Hot toys makes multiple protos of every figure. With this head all the photos are the same head with different paint. All pulled from the same mold.

do you want direct quotes? Can be done.

I don't know what's worse. Motux and his nonsense or people actually wasting their time responding to that nonsense.

Let him talk, he'll leave once enough people ignore him.

Deal?

do you want direct quotes? Can be done.

Could be a lot of digging for you but if you have the time sure. And keep in mind your quotes have to correspond with people who are now criticising what has been offered.

Your on a doll forum bitching about how "close" it is to the fake character from a kids drawing book turned into a fantasy movie....it's like walking into a bar and being upset it smells of alcohol..

See anyone can play. It's not "justified". It's all perception. Not everyone think it looks so bad. And for those that whined for years that they would "buy anything" or "take anything" it's a hollow complaint.

Lolwut.

Here, let me fix that for you:

You're on a doll forum bitching about how "close" it is to the real life actor who portrayed the fake character from a kids drawing book turned into a fantasy movie...I have no idea how that is similar to walking into a bar and complaining about the smell of alcohol, but **** it, I'll say it anyway, since it reminds you of that one thing you said, and, apparently, there's some sort of lesson to be found in all of this, so, there it is! Though, what "it" is I'm not exactly sure.

Last edited:

I don't know what's worse. Motux and his nonsense or people actually wasting their time responding to that nonsense.

Let him talk, he'll leave once enough people ignore him.

Deal?

Becuase you have attention envy as usual. I mena your big insight and claims about this figure where "canceled". And never coming. I'm sure everyone wants to listen to another idiot with no real info...that was proven (yes, proven). That is so jeoulous of some guy on the Internet that he follows him around commenting on his posts just in the hopes someone would actual notice him. But hey, it's ok. I feel bad for you. Those of us that actually work at some of these companies have a good laugh at you.

Yikes....I'm getting out of here before we have another Green Lantern thread on our hands.
giphy.gif

Lolwut.

Here, let me fix that for you:

Yea, so your quote about walking into a butcher shop is so relevent. My point was your point was a bit off, and to illustrate that I just subed some words. It worked. You saw how silly it was. So thanks!

Judging by franpincho's profile, this forum is his second most visited part of the forum where he's racked up 1,232 posts.

You on the other hand, have a meager 167 posts.

But, sure he's following you. :cuckoo:

Yikes....I'm getting out of here before we have another Green Lantern thread on our hands.
giphy.gif

:lol

When is this due to be released, I can't find a mention of it in the thread.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Can't imagine why people don't believe him

I just want to BUY it. Where is it, Sideshow?!

Hmmm, liking the look of this, flawed Keaton sculpt aside, I think I might order the set, even though Returns isn't my favourite.

PO! PO! PO!

Back