Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I'm getting my second batman through my rewards points... But seriously, leg length short or not, is an easy fix

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

:lol it's cool I didn't take it personal, I never do. :wave

I just can't believe people that find something wrong overreact and think that HT is automatically screwing with us. Lots of things could happen in shipping, especially with a moron from UPS throwing boxes around like an ape. Sometimes that effects packaging and looseness. Overseas is worse guys, because customs actually takes out the packages and inspects the product because they have to look out for bombs or any strangeness. It's not their fault, it's their job.

Point is that HT is not like Hasbro who doesn't give a f### about what fans want, they try to improve. These figures are still designed in the highest regard.

In this batman case, I'm betting if you guys take the time and try to fix the leg yourself like I suggested odds are that's the problems

Can you point me to the over reaction? I missed it I think. :lol

:lol it's cool I didn't take it personal, I never do. :wave

I just can't believe people that find something wrong overreact and think that HT is automatically screwing with us. Lots of things could happen in shipping, especially with a moron from UPS throwing boxes around like an ape. Sometimes that effects packaging and looseness. Overseas is worse guys, because customs actually takes out the packages and inspects the product because they have to look out for bombs or any strangeness. It's not their fault, it's their job.

Point is that HT is not like Hasbro who doesn't give a f### about what fans want, they try to improve. These figures are still designed in the highest regard.

In this batman case, I'm betting if you guys take the time and try to fix the leg yourself like I suggested odds are that's the problems

All good! :hi5: Seriously your pics really sold him. The comparison shots to the DX were great. I've been anxious for this guy for a while. If there's any issue I'll fix it. Nothing that would scare me off. And I think I'm going stock cape too.

Can you point me to the over reaction? I missed it I think. :lol

:lol people cancelling their preorders because they don't like the leg issue for a starters :dunno

Some fans want:

Drax

Alien figures

More returns figures

More classic franchises

Drax

I really doubt they give a flying ****.

Hasbro sometimes does polls, asks fans which Tansformer they'd like to see next. Do they cut corners? Yeah, they have to, they have to be able to seek their stuff at TRU, Walmart, etc. but at least they know how to properly place batteries and switches without having to take apart the figure.

All good! :hi5: Seriously your pics really sold him. The comparison shots to the DX were great. I've been anxious for this guy for a while. If there's any issue I'll fix it. Nothing that would scare me off. And I think I'm going stock cape too.

Glad you like them :clap

I do it for two purposes

1. Too show how much I like mine and to demonstate the articulation ( of course BR is an exception ) :lol

2. Too keep those who are on the fence about their preorders, in hand impressions, QC doubts, etc interested and still feel good about spending the money and that in most cases Hesse collectibles are worth it.

So dumb question, when we get charged for the last payment, does that mean it's shipping that day or soon?

So dumb question, when we get charged for the last payment, does that mean it's shipping that day or soon?

Should be soon, sometimes when you get charged it takes a day or so to process payment. And most vendors wait until the payment is processed before they ship out. If it's through SSC, they don't process payments until more or less the end of the day. I guess this is what they do. :dunno

Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

It's been like almost a year a half since I got a figure from sideshow, so I was just curious

"So the figure comes with two more mouthplates. I might be crazy but I think they're both the same." :rotfl

Thats my video. Thanks for posting it. Seriously though, they look exactly the same. Did Hot Toys actually send me two of the same mouth plates? I should mention I haven't slept for over 30 hours so maybe that's playing into it too. I couldn't for the life of me work out what the hell some of the accessories were. Really.should.have looked.at the product page before making the video. Oh well, it was really just meant to be a quick look at the figures since I figured a lot of people wouldn't buy the two pack and might not get get a good look at the Bruce figure.

Hi guys, will the set include brown shipper box from SSC? i red that its not included in figures sold in Hong Kong!

Thats my video. Thanks for posting it. Seriously though, they look exactly the same. Did Hot Toys actually send me two of the same mouth plates? I should mention I haven't slept for over 30 hours so maybe that's playing into it too. I couldn't for the life of me work out what the hell some of the accessories were. Really.should.have looked.at the product page before making the video. Oh well, it was really just meant to be a quick look at the figures since I figured a lot of people wouldn't buy the two pack and might not get get a good look at the Bruce figure.

No worries, it wasn't a swipe at you, it was a dig at HT. Rather than give us smiling and pissed-off mouthplates, HT decided to give us two virtually identical alternate plates. One of the mouths should be slightly more open.

5k3GStV.jpg

Talk about subtle. Yeah, they probably shouldn't have bothered with 3 mouth plates then.

Mine has shipped from SS and will be here Friday. They told me last week he wouldn't be shipping out until 2/3. Pleasant surprise but their CS is a little off these days.

Hi guys, will the set include brown shipper box from SSC? i red that its not included in figures sold in Hong Kong!

the brown shipper boxes with the product info on it ala dx09 are no longer made by hot toys. however SSC is shipping these out now and they first get them from hong kong, and then put them in there own brown boxes. I guess SSC decided to add some product info on the box.

Back