Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Yea, I'm not taking any chances with Keaton Batman, already waited long enough.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Yea, I'm not taking any chances with Keaton Batman, already waited long enough.

If it helps, I don't think DX09 ever went on sale, maybe shipping but not price..you can't risk it with a Keaton Batman..too much of an Icon in the collector's world :lecture

For sure better to play it safe. Now bring on Catwoman Hot Toys ! :pray:

For sure better to play it safe. Now bring on Catwoman Hot Toys ! :pray:

Oh if a Phieffer CW comes out you can bet this Batman will disappear from the SSC website faster than we can say " Tim Burton " :lecture

This is the Penguin I want. Would be sad if it was anything else.....

pqgtaxcpkqe3oi6booau_adkb.jpg

Holy crap...according to tracking should have him by Tuesday , thought Weds.

Wow that was quick

Yea we need Penguine too. Maybe HT will get to it once they are done with IM3 armors.
Holy crap...according to tracking should have him by Tuesday , thought Weds.

Wow that was quick
Nice. Post some pics when you get it [emoji106]

Yea we need Penguine too. Maybe HT will get to it once they are done with IM3 armors.

Nice. Post some pics when you get it [emoji106]

Anybody that knows me on these boards knows it's automatic :wave

After many years I can't believe but I'm not so excited about this figure.It looks awesome no questions but I'm sure HT could have made better job on this one not to speak of the fact that the cape still looks horrible IMO.Probably I'll buy it someday but I'll wait till discounted

After many years I can't believe but I'm not so excited about this figure.It looks awesome no questions but I'm sure HT could have made better job on this one not to speak of the fact that the cape still looks horrible IMO.Probably I'll buy it someday but I'll wait till discounted

It's crazy. I think that if this release came together with MP Catwoman and Penguin, the forum would be burning.

Missed opportunity, kitty.

Yup right out of box I gently turned him over and there it is.snapped off
940b52cb05754bce998c9b8c2729f86c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Man, that certainly looks fragile.

One shouldn't have to look for workarounds when something costs this much.

It's crazy. I think that if this release came together with MP Catwoman and Penguin....

Hot Toys are much more cautious in their strategy with older licenses these days. It's all single ''tester'' figures now. They must not be happy with the sales.

I can see a scenario where if Nicholson Joker didn't do well for them their attitude was that Penguin and Catwoman would do worse and that is perhaps what happened?

Howard's probably going to put the kibosh on 2015 Marty McFly and the flying DeLorean. I still hope he's stupid enough to give us Alien Ripley.

So yeah I looked slowly and carefully all over the inside of box.spike piece not there.but I did find it outside of the clam shell within the inside of box.so please first thing you guys should do when you get him is sit at table,slowly open box gently turn him around and look at gauntlet for broken pieces.

df06e9bb689eecf0aea03e1257bf441f.jpg

I have a feeling there will be a good amount of people pissed off about receiving broken spikes on their batman figure.and I think hot toys will be sending out replacement gauntlets.similar situation from the spiderman movie figure shoulder breaking and hot toys sending replacement

Back