1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noticed some staining of the hands/finger tips the other day while rearranging the display. Looks like the robe dye and the hands dont mix. did not notice any issues around the headsculpt however.

My obi has a tan fore head, fingers on one hand too

60c62a320d7834c3af59648cefbab445.jpg

Just got mine in great sculpt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked this bad boy up for $265 on eBay. These pics really sold me, and I was worried HT would not release another Ben Kenobi

Picked this bad boy up for $265 on eBay. These pics really sold me, and I was worried HT would not release another Ben Kenobi

Damn. Is that the going price now? I picked mine up for $100 less than that last Christmas from Sideshow after a coupon.

No exclusive version of Obi-Wan. Luke, Leia, Stormtrooper pack and Boba Fett had exclusives. Tell me if I'm missing any. Only talking about OT I don't collect those other movies so don't know about them

Yeah! It's basically sold out so the usual going rate is about 280 and up plus shipping. I figure they will remake most other characters from the different films but this guy is kind of a lone wolf.

No exclusive version of Obi-Wan. Luke, Leia, Stormtrooper pack and Boba Fett had exclusives. Tell me if I'm missing any. Only talking about OT I don't collect those other movies so don't know about them

There was a Han/Chewie exclusive pack as well with an extra rifle, right?

Boba with the Sarlacc wasn't an exclusive, it was a deluxe version that was available to all retailers if I remember correctly.

There was a Han/Chewie exclusive pack as well with an extra rifle, right?

Boba with the Sarlacc wasn't an exclusive, it was a deluxe version that was available to all retailers if I remember correctly.

Han/Chewie is sort of the same, available to all retailers, but an item only available in the 2-pack (long blaster) or the Han exclusive (stormie belt).

ahh gotcha! I forgot about the Han Stormy belt

I forgot about the belt as well. It's still in the box.

As fas this OB1 figures goes I payed well above retain back when he was "sold out" originally. Looked amazing then and looks amazing now. [emoji482]

I think maybe the reason some people like the sculpt is they are seeing an old Ewan in the face... and they like that.

Trevor's sculpt is still the best, caricature elements or not. It immediately identifiable, even stripped naked. And I know.

I think maybe the reason some people like the sculpt is they are seeing an old Ewan in the face... and they like that.

Trevor's sculpt is still the best, caricature elements or not. It immediately identifiable, even stripped naked. And I know.

If only dolls had the right to a lawyer.:lol

The mash-ups kinda show it.

7591bf26d219d27169d42e543c7a7d6d--obi-wan-star-trek.jpg

alec-ewan-obi-wan.jpg

39A759DAA92669E2C64CC3D5E39A6F2D11.jpg

But the real older bearded Ewan looks a bit like the hillbilly lover from Ozark or an extra from SOA.

K3jO9JP.jpg

Back