1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! It's not a competition - although if competitive futzing ever becomes a thing I'll be straight out of the hobby. It looks like Obi-wan's getting a nice view of slave leia too!
I know, but I'm just disappointed. This has been one of the only figures I can remember that I haven't been able to futz to my liking.

And yes, Ben and Vader are both gawking at GG Slave Leia. :lol

20170130_140345.jpg

20170130_140429.jpg

20170130_140320.jpg

Now that's is some amazing posin'

Is that the Ht tunic? Looks opaque and very nice.

Great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don't want to go to the trouble Paul went to, or have to spend to get the Sideshow inner robe, the Hasbro one actually looks pretty nice with the HT outer cloak.

Same here. So glad I took the chance on buying it. Absolutely no regrets. Goes and looks so well with my other SW figures.

I was at my local hobby store and they had many HT on display. Obi Wan was the big stand out for me in the ANH & SW Universe collection. He just looked that good!! Other HT stand outs were RO Vader and BVS Batman! Not every HT has the "WOW" factor but these three did!!

I was at my local hobby store and they had many HT on display. Obi Wan was the big stand out for me in the ANH & SW Universe collection. He just looked that good!! Other HT stand outs were RO Vader and BVS Batman! Not every HT has the "WOW" factor but these three did!!

Very true. Obi does kind of sneak up on you as far as a figure (imho). He really wasn't on my radar until people started posting in-hand pics.

I wish I had a LCS, but I don't. I'm lucky enough that the next state over has a great online store that I can get my Hot Toys from and they are great about shipping fast and customer service, etc.

Do you guys think they'll restock once more? I'm on the fence of buying or not but if he'll come back in stock I'm not gonna stress it. HT newbie here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, OK, you guys convinced me: I just ordered one! No Waitlist necessary.

I went back through this thread and looked at some photos that really sold me on the Guinness likeness. At the end of the day, he is my favorite Star Wars character so there's also that angle. Now if only they'd bring back Rogue One Vader...

OK, OK, you guys convinced me: I just ordered one! No Waitlist necessary.

I went back through this thread and looked at some photos that really sold me on the Guinness likeness. At the end of the day, he is my favorite Star Wars character so there's also that angle. Now if only they'd bring back Rogue One Vader...

I got this right after the New Year. Such a good figure. I still haven't found an exact pose for him yet because i keep changing it.16602726_10210543357293754_7942454622467056329_n.jpg

Back