1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure really bugging me. Will be HT doing another one? Obi-Wan what you done, give me advice.

It is very doubtful HT will circle back with this figure. They pretty much went back to allow more pre-orders to come through the beginning of 2016. It is not a character than has variations across the movies. If you want this figure you should start looking for a price that you find acceptable.

Just took some time to really appreciate this figure and finally repose it.. View attachment 246064

Awesome pose!

It is very doubtful HT will circle back with this figure. They pretty much went back to allow more pre-orders to come through the beginning of 2016. It is not a character than has variations across the movies. If you want this figure you should start looking for a price that you find acceptable.

I agree. For anyone holding hope that they will do some sort of 2.0 version of this figure, I wouldn't hold your breath. I think this AG Obi-Wan is just a one and done. If they end up making a new Obi-Wan, I think it's more likely they would do one from the PT.

Awesome pose!

I agree. For anyone holding hope that they will do some sort of 2.0 version of this figure, I wouldn't hold your breath. I think this AG Obi-Wan is just a one and done. If they end up making a new Obi-Wan, I think it's more likely they would do one from the PT.

Thanks man

IMG_45991.JPG

I am hoping one of you guys who bought the HT old Ben to replace your SS Version might be able to sell me the SS ignited light saber. I opened mine tonight to find the blade completely snapped. :crying

I am hoping one of you guys who bought the HT old Ben to replace your SS Version might be able to sell me the SS ignited light saber. I opened mine tonight to find the blade completely snapped. :crying

Man that sucks, I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.

Are you able to just snare a proper replacement off of eBay at all?

I would be willing to trade that for a pair of ANH Vader gloves - from Sideshow....not trying to be a jerk. I figure accessory for accessory(ies)

Update: sorry all for the confusion

Last edited:
I get mine today. First HT in quite some time for me. I'll probably pay off Vader when I get my tax return.

I was guessing Matt meant ANH Vader since he's doing a lot of custom work on the Hot Toys one.

No mention was made of what type of gloves though...

I would be willing to trade that for a pair of ANH gloves - from Sideshow....not trying to be a jerk. I figure accessory for accessory(ies)

Turns out it was for Vader gloves. Good observation TonTon. It's ok. I had someone PM me with an offer.

*fingers crossed*

Back