1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan Lee as Ben.jpg

Battle of Misfit Hot Toys! Lol![emoji23]
Or you could call him Cos-Play Kenobi.
If you buy HT Stan Lee, have Kenobi standing in line for an autograph![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:lol:lol

Now I need Stan Lee to do just that! :lol

looks like he sneezed and then said who turned the light`s out :lol
:lol

:rotfl

At least he is growing on you a bit. I like him a lot more than I expected from photos, but wish HT had made him more like Alec from every angle.

From the side he looks pretty good to be honest. Even when posed on my top shelf he looks pretty good. It is just that when he is at or just below eye level I just see generic old man. Might have to switch up my display to fix this.

As others mentioned.... they nail Stan Lee. Pretty much a perfect likeness. Every angle it looks great.... and then for this.... not so much

I think I'll swap out Ben's head for Stan Lee on my Obi-Wan. See if anyone notices.

:lol It looks perfect.

Ouch! That seam on the hands is a major eyesore. If they're all like that then thats a major flaw in the design.

Hands like that are impossible to manufacture without making them in two parts. With how molds are made, you can't pull the part out of the mold with a shape like that.

Them pics look great so jealous my ben arrives tomorrow need to get luke dx07 but cheapest on e*ay is $600 for exclusive cant do it hopefully hottoys will release that again

Back