1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to change up orders to get old Ben here faster n cancelled 3po ex for getting OBI Wan here faster. I cant wait all the pic's look very cool with new Han n Chewy.

I decided to cave and order this with that second discount code to have a look-see in hand, but they've deleted that from my saved discounts so I'll have to wait until next month or grab it on eBay if I can get the same deal that I'd get from SS.

Quick question can Spooktacular point be used on Obi Wan? Thanks for the help.

SPOOKY15 gets you $20 off. I used it a week ago and Obi-Wan arrives today for me.

Gonna paint some ginger into his stache and beard.

Just came across this today. Didn't realize he was all tatted up.
Portraits-from-a-Galaxy-Far-Far-Away-Exhibition-Catalogue-Obi-Wan.jpg

Thanks! :duff Not sure it will hold up to HTs.

Well when HT re-releases their own Vader a few months down the line people will be questioning the same about this new release.

Ur Vader looks BA and it's only this "must have" the newer version drug we all take so regularly that gets in the way.

#toyaddict

This is such a good figure. This figure made me excited about collecting Star Wars again. SSC has been doing their best to make me quit, but this restored my faith.

All these incredible pictures made me cave on this one. Just ordered it. Keep the photos/poses coming as it looks amazing.

Back