1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received the Tarkin + Vader bipack.
I’m a bit puzzled by Vader. His mandibles are black on one side and silver on the other and there’s a weird paint app on his right cheek.

What do you think ?

49f0b0c0c9bd0f486d59afbf3a61e406.jpg

I’m a bit puzzled by Vader. His mandibles are black on one side and silver on the other and there’s a weird paint app on his right cheek.

What do you think ?

Not sure if ur kidding or not but that’s how it’s aupposed to be....

Thanks. No, I wasn’t kidding. Genuinely asking as I’m not a Vader «*screen accurate*» expert.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

What do you think ?

Looks great! Those details are for screen accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope I think I got mine from the same person for like 45 when the RO vader gloves were coming out which are still the same ones. congrats. maybe Saturday I will take a photo of my custom bashed vader

What do you think ?

ANH screen used Vader helmet was rough, asymmetrical with paint chips:

Vader ANH 01.jpg Vader ANH mask 01.jpg

Swapped out certain parts on my R1 Vader. Changed shoulder/ Chest Armor and the codpiece to ANH V2 to make it much more screen accurate to ANH. waiting for my V2 Tunic as well. here he is in my display cabinet

21o92c3.png

Yeah, I think most are like that..........the nose plug is a separate piece that is glued in or some such. I saw a pick of a new Tarkin set Vader head and it was pretty noticeable

Haha definitely. But not apparent unless you really shine light on it. Overall it looks good. Now I’m playing my HT Anakin alongside him.

df1cf08ba43d0412e40e5d1296d47ae3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back