1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12%2029%20vader%2001.jpg

IAN! My mother****er! Gorgeous as always.

So people are saying there's no side to side ankle articulation? Mine pivot side to side, front to back, all the normal ways so that he stands flat footed no matter what.

I don't know. Only one has claimed the power to move his feet side to side and front to back at the same time.

There are stories.... stories that tell a very difference picture.... about a twisted joint.... but I have not seen it.

Now there's you. Who claim to be able to spin your feet as if on a ball joint. I don't know what to believe. Father, help me....

I don't know. Only one has claimed the power to move his feet side to side and front to back at the same time.

There are stories.... stories that tell a very difference picture.... about a twisted joint.... but I have not seen it.

Now there's you. Who claim to be able to spin your feet as if on a ball joint. I don't know what to believe. Father, help me....

:lol Let me finish my wine so I can catch up with you.

I don't own a Vader yet (It's weird how that worked out...) so in the danger of asking a question that already has an answer especially in this thread, is this the one to go with? I keep hearing some who like the SSC deluxe more, some who like the ANH version from SSC with alterations more...so I was just wondering.

I don't own a Vader yet (It's weird how that worked out...) so in the danger of asking a question that already has an answer especially in this thread, is this the one to go with? I keep hearing some who like the SSC deluxe more, some who like the ANH version from SSC with alterations more...so I was just wondering.

The helmet/mask is easily the best in this scale. The bodysuit, shoulder armor, and chest box are great. The gloves suck. The sound feature was designed by a masochist.

It is definitely the best ANH out there now. Many are speculating that an ESB version is sure to come and they want to wait. Depends on what you want, though.

HT Vader is by far superior than the SS Deluxe. To me, the thing that makes it so special is the tailoring and spectacular helmet.
Yes, the gloves suck but they are no more blaring that the SS baseball bat lightsaber, cheap rubber boots, small head, poorly cut cape and tunic and God awful scale.

So happy I unloaded my SS Vader before they really plummet.

Thanks everyone for your input, Repped. Well except for War-Gar who I can't rep again for a while :lol

Has anyone been successful moving the belt boxes up against the buckle WITHOUT damaging the belt?

Has anyone been successful moving the belt boxes up against the buckle WITHOUT damaging the belt?

Theres just a piece of velcro near each side of the buckle. You can easily slide it over..but why? Respectfully, its not accurate.

Theres just a piece of velcro near each side of the buckle. You can easily slide it over..but why? Respectfully, its not accurate.

Respectfully, I disagree
image_zpsaexelpub.jpeg

Anyways, I couldn't get it to slide and slightly screwed up my belt at the fastener. :gah:

I just did it. Took a while but finally managed to get there. You have to fold the belt, which isn't easy in the velcro section.

You can fold the edges and gradually tuck them under the box clips.

Back