1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent tutorial video! However would you consider offering your service to do the mods on our Vader's helmet and armor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. But it's quite labor intensive as you saw so not cheap. I'm afraid.

Great video, Jazz. :clap

I must say it's great to be back in the real HT Vader thread, where our favourite character looks appropriately weathered for a 'used universe' and his tunic is over the...

BRANSEN? WTF, MAN?

star-wars-luke-skywalker-han-solo-harrison-ford-wallpaper.jpg

I had a terrible nightmare last night. ANH Vader...tunic under the armor...it was horrible.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Can the HT Rogue One Vader be passed off as ANH Vader? I'm debating whether to buy R1 or ANH. Wanting to hear your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, don't sweat what is says on the box. With a little work (on both offerings) you'll have a great ANH Vader.

Great videos jazz. Very informative. Not sure I have the skill set to accomplish this but I'd love to try the electronics portion for all my sabers.

Great videos jazz. Very informative. Not sure I have the skill set to accomplish this but I'd love to try the electronics portion for all my sabers.

Thank you!! Just try it. You'll be surprised what you can do if you try

Back