1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a distance shot of him IMG_0114.jpg

The colored lens looks a lot better. You can crack the sculpt apart to paint the inside, but I sure wouldn't want to try it haha

Anyone know how good it looks with cape behind shoulders, robes under chest piece and arms crossed like the end of ROTS?

I preorder this product on Sideshow Website but i don't have any news, it's normal or not?

I could live with out it. im more original trilogy then the PT stuff

I love all of the Star Wars movies and the shows. I agree that the PT could have been done better but ROTS was definitely the best of the three. Seems as though HT wanna stay away from PT though. Some Kenobi and Anakin figures would be pretty cool.

Has anyone thought about painting the hands to get rid of that ridiculous shine and make them look more like leather? I think that would greatly enhance the look and make it blend more with the rest of the leather glove pieces.

thinking of going with the sideshow hands. those flaps on the hands stink. I'm gonna matt varnish the hands to see how they'll look, but just not happy with the concept.

Back