1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last flex pay is due on the 25th of this month and i spoke to a SSC Rep and they said I can move my payment up to be shipped asap but only when they have it in stock and have sent out the in-stock invoices. Anyone that paid fully, have you received an e-mail informing you when the ship date is? Thanks.

My last flex pay is due on the 25th of this month and i spoke to a SSC Rep and they said I can move my payment up to be shipped asap but only when they have it in stock and have sent out the in-stock invoices. Anyone that paid fully, have you received an e-mail informing you when the ship date is? Thanks.

Tomorrow so you should be able to pull it forward then, so long as they didn't only get a partial shipment.

Serge, I paid fully and the email notification I got two days ago said it should be in the warehouse within 14 days.

Serge, I paid fully and the email notification I got two days ago said it should be in the warehouse within 14 days.

Cool,thanks man. If you get the "it's shipping now" email before the 14 days can you let me know please? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that eFX or SL, Matrix? Or "other"?

Definitely more interested in the 1:1 prop you have there matrix, it looks nice, its not and SL or eFX, who is the maker?

Found that on the 'star wars helmets' site,it's a one off fan made helmet and is said to be a direct cast from the original.

Ok - I'm finally in. Just ordered it with the HOLIDAY15 code.

I wonder if I ordered in time for this to be shipping soon for me too - or will I have to wait for another batch to come from over seas?

Ok - I'm finally in. Just ordered it with the HOLIDAY15 code.

I wonder if I ordered in time for this to be shipping soon for me too - or will I have to wait for another batch to come from over seas?

How long is the code good for?

That sounds like the SL, which was a pull off of the Baker mold just like the eFX ANH helmet:

image.jpg

Back