1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Sideshow has a Black Friday sale or something -- and there are still Vaders left in a couple of weeks -- because I think I now need to get one of these! The $300 price tag is intimidating, so a coupon would really help. Too bad there's not a stripped-down version with no electronics for a cheaper price. I doubt I'll want to fight with the battery placement.

And yeah, Paramore's photos are killer!

I hope Sideshow has a Black Friday sale or something -- and there are still Vaders left in a couple of weeks -- because I think I now need to get one of these! The $300 price tag is intimidating, so a coupon would really help. Too bad there's not a stripped-down version with no electronics for a cheaper price. I doubt I'll want to fight with the battery placement.

And yeah, Paramore's photos are killer!

No chance of this guy going on sale. Better act now. Even at $300, with the reviews hes getting he will eventually sell out.

Screenshot_2015-11-14-05-53-08-1.jpg Just saw this online

Lovely pics there paramoremcr88!!

Sadly it's too dark and grey today in the UK today to take pics of my Vader. But I will give it a go. If there are any requests...

Back