1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chewbacca just ripped the head off Vader! Lol

ddfa8511231a16e6a99315a9b754b8cc.jpg

c984843e7839a0a2e6f951683777956e.jpg

I wonder if we will get another HS of Chewie but with an opened snarl look in the future. I think that's what the figure is missing

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Love the way you "juj'ed" your Chewie. I just un-matted mine and gave him a basic pose. Scared to start combing him cause I know I'll get carried away. I pulled a tiny tuft of hair out swapping out the hands so I'm DONE fiddling. I LOVE this Duo... a prerequisite for ANY collection. $484 flat for both figures.

I'm late to the party, but I thought I'd post a few quick photos.

After spending an hour brushing and futzing the hair... I hope I did some justice to Chewie? I'd also like to thank matrix69 for taking the time to answer my questions.

Attachments

• Chew_02.jpg
    Chew_02.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 187
  • CHEW_01.jpg
    CHEW_01.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Chew_03.jpg
    Chew_03.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 301
Yeah that looks great! You can do so much with his fur.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

After spending an hour brushing and futzing the hair... I hope I did some justice to Chewie? I'd also like to thank matrix69 for taking the time to answer my questions.
attachment.php
Great job, Weezer! Chewie's looking real sharp here.

Looks really good

The price went back to 254.99 and is now listed as out of stock.

Also according to sideshow their statue weighs 22 lbs., so it can't be that.

chew.jpg

Mine came in from gohastings! (pardon the terrible pic, I'm at work)

The box wasn't in the brown shipper, it was in a way oversized shipping box and surrounded by bubble wrap. The figure's box was opened, and scuffed a bit, but everything inside was present and in perfect condition. I just have to futz the hair a bit and he'll be good to go.

Back