1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this as a set. To see them both together like that must just blow you away. Plus that picture is great!

Congrats!

Thnx man, I really do like it. But im forced to leave it alone since im getting ready to go out.... but damn it I want to cancel so I can play!!

how tall is Chewie? can anyone compare him to other figures? stormtrooper and Vader ssc?

I don't have either of those figures, heres a pic dont know if it helps.

20150905_181129.jpg

Finally called it a day and just opened it up, pretty cool. Had no big expectations and im not that critical so I knew I was going to like it no matter what. Took a couple of pics of chewy in particular without "futzing" straight out the box. I heard someone talking about 2 versions out there dont know if its true but heres the pics.

View attachment 208297

They do look pretty sweet side by side in that blister.

Has anyone who pre-ordered the 2-pack got a processing email yet? Starting to worry that this won't make it for my birthday in 3 weeks.

Han too short. Chewie too short.

Worst two pack in HT history. Cancelled.

Reordered. Will wait to receive figures to burn them.

Let's see... Chewie is 14 inches tall. SSC Vader Deluxe ROTJ was 13.75. That seems to be too short a Chewie.

But then again, Vader was too tall, so maybe Chewie is OK!

:gah:

Peter Mayhew is about 2.21m tall so if the Figure is 14.5 Inches = 36,83 cm x 6 = 220,98 cm or 2.21m roughly, Pretty close I say.

Harrison Ford is supposed to be 184-185 cm Tall so if the figure is about 12 Inches = 30,48 cm x 6 = 183, so again pretty close.

My 2 pack is still not there and the wait is killing me.

Peter Mayhew is about 2.21m tall so if the Figure is 14.5 Inches = 36,83 cm x 6 = 220,98 cm or 2.21m roughly, Pretty close I say.

Harrison Ford is supposed to be 184-185 cm Tall so if the figure is about 12 Inches = 30,48 cm x 6 = 183, so again pretty close.

My 2 pack is still not there and the wait is killing me.

And womp rats weren't much bigger than 2 meters ...
728fcd9a0cc67f71b8ee068272f9a7aa.jpg

Is the two pack no longer available at Sideshow's website? I can't seem to find it. Never mind found it, it's waitlisted now...just when I was going to use my rewards and buy it..:gah:

Finally called it a day and just opened it up, pretty cool. Had no big expectations and im not that critical so I knew I was going to like it no matter what. Took a couple of pics of chewy in particular without "futzing" straight out the box. I heard someone talking about 2 versions out there dont know if its true but heres the pics.

View attachment 208295

View attachment 208296

View attachment 208297

View attachment 208298

These look awesome! Still haven't been charged for mine yet :( Hoping to get some sort of a notification soon.

Back