1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of a $20+ promo code that still works on this guy? Maybe the new code for September? I tried to pick him up this morning since my funds finally came in and now Summ3r15 doesn't work.

Was there any confirmation on Chewy's height in-hand? Not sure if it was the same as the quoted height on SSC website - people seemed to be saying it was shorter.

That was based on a photo with a ruler laying on the package not accounting for perspective or plastic blister depth - not a very accurate measurement.I don't remember anyone specifically confirming the height.

Any idea when the September code will be available and will it be sent out in emails to people on the mailing list?

Never in emails, only on a postcard included with some customer orders, maybe within the next one or two of weeks going by previous examples.

Never in emails, only on a postcard included with some customer orders, maybe within the next one or two of weeks going by previous examples.

Thank you for the information. Hopefully I'll find the coupon online so I can save some money on Chewbacca or Kylo Ren.

I'm anxious for my set to get here! In the mean time let's see more in hand pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Here you go! :rotfl muahahhaha

20150907_134511.jpg

lol

That was based on a photo with a ruler laying on the package not accounting for perspective or plastic blister depth - not a very accurate measurement.I don't remember anyone specifically confirming the height.

20150907_134148_resized.jpg

20150907_134247_resized.jpg

give or take a few mm, i dont think i had the top ruler straight.

Even though I can't stand Wookiepedia, they quote Chewie's height at 2.28 meters. That's 380mm in 1/6. This figure is no taller than 365mm (likely shorter). That's a very significant discrepancy to try and make up without some serious under-fur modification.

Last edited:
Chances of HT releasing another Chewie in the future: 50/50
Chances of HT changing his height on a future release: 50/50
Chances of HT getting the height spot-on correct: 0

:)

Back