1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this holds up well in mass production. I can see this looking like a ball of pubes which looks like a cats chewed it. After a month he starts balding like he's got a disease.

I preordered Chewie but passed on this Han and went for the Hoth Han instead. One nice thing about Chewie is that he wears the same costume everywhere, so all you need is one for any movie scene.

For a Hoth Chewie, any suggestions on what to use for snow so that it can be easily removed from his fur?

For a Hoth Chewie, any suggestions on what to use for snow so that it can be easily removed from his fur?

Find someone with dandruff?

breakfast-club-o.gif

I preordered Chewie but passed on this Han and went for the Hoth Han instead. One nice thing about Chewie is that he wears the same costume everywhere, so all you need is one for any movie scene.

Your own dandruff.

No - overall I'm with you there, but while I guess this can apply to anything really, that Chewie looks better or worse depending on which pics you're looking at.

I've seen zero 'hate' with either. There are legit concerns, however. Latest Chewie pic does look better, but the eyes need tweaking. han's likeness needs tweaking. HT is capable of damn near perfection, so let's get these two up to 'homerun' status and not just 'pretty darn good' as they are now

I've seen zero 'hate' with either. There are legit concerns, however. Latest Chewie pic does look better, but the eyes need tweaking. han's likeness needs tweaking. HT is capable of damn near perfection, so let's get these two up to 'homerun' status and not just 'pretty darn good' as they are now

Han ain't even at "pretty darn good" status yet. I reckon they have a long way to go with him if "home run" status is to be achieved, when they only have till April.

Chewie? Give him bigger, brighter eyes and I'd say he's about to get knocked out of the park.

Just put my order in for Chewie (with the Wife's blessing even). I showed her a pic yesterday and she was like - "so what, a picture of Chewbacca." When I told her it was a figure she changed her tune to "Holy **** !!! You've got to get that.":lol So it looks like my SSC Vader & Fett will have some company.:yess:

Han ain't even at "pretty darn good" status yet. I reckon they have a long way to go with him if "home run" status is to be achieved, when they only have till April.

Chewie? Give him bigger, brighter eyes and I'd say he's about to get knocked out of the park.

I agree, but aside from you and I, everyone else is on HT's nuts right now. Honestly I am shocked at the 'haters gonna hate' stance most are taking. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see these two need major work. Well, han does. Chewie = eyes. Anyone photoshop Chewie with bigger eyes yet?

I agree, but aside from you and I, everyone else is on HT's nuts right now. Honestly I am shocked at the 'haters gonna hate' stance most are taking. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see these two need major work. Well, han does. Chewie = eyes. Anyone photoshop Chewie with bigger eyes yet?

Three of us at least.

lol, ok I'm done. Said my peace. I am excited as all hell for these two. Just want some tweaks and I'm happy as butter on bread. Chewie is close....very close.....just those eyes
I was actually saying 'fair enough' to you.. not 'stop talking please' - you don't get that from the GIF at all? :huh :lol

Back