1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you get on the WL, PJam?

I think it was the same day Wor-Gar told me to get off my butt and get it because they prolly won't make another and it just sold out at SSC and was sold out everywhere else.

He also told me to get Ben because that was about to sell out, got mine at SSC. Then it sold out the next day.

Thank you Wor-Gar.

I think I'm gonna pose mine barking.

BTW, that's an excellent shot, Ton, looks really good there.

I think it was the same day Wor-Gar told me to get off my butt and get it because they prolly won't make another and it just sold out at SSC and was sold out everywhere else.

He also told me to get Ben because that was about to sell out, got mine at SSC. Then it sold out the next day.

Thank you Wor-Gar.

You're more than welcome.

By the way... have you heard Han might be gone soon. :)

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Thanks guys. :duff Marvelito, I just loosened the hair around the chin and sides of the face to make him look a bit more like Chewie to me. No paint, but I lightened the photo a bit as the lighting wasn't great. May have overdone it. Will try to take some more shots over the weekend when there's some natural light. Ive gotten all the HT figures but this guy is still my favorite, so awesome having a mini wookie on the shelf.

Here's the original photo:
https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y424/i_know1/DSC_0160_zpsg2ltothb.jpg

Couple more shots of Chewie a bit closer up. These ones weren't touched up at all, but you can see how much the lighting fluctuates and changes his look.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Well, great work either way! Lighting makes a world of difference apparently. I've had this guy for a little while but just haven't had a chance to go to work on his hair. But once I do... I will hope it turns out as well as yours and a few others around here.

Thank you Wor-Gar.

Do you remember around what month? You're lucky and astute to have gotten on when you did...but me? I decided waaaay too late in the game!

So annoying. Just got my cancellation for the 2-pack yesterday. My seller has simply cancelled the orders and sells his sets on ebay for twice the price now. I have cancelled all my preorders with him in a heartbeat and am looking for a new seller. Looks like I have already found someone who will be able to offer most of the figures for my old price, but I will have to pay high prices at least for Han and Chewbacca... I have ordered this day 1 and am now om SSC WL since yesterday. No way this one will convert for me...

So annoying. Just got my cancellation for the 2-pack yesterday. My seller has simply cancelled the orders and sells his sets on ebay for twice the price now. I have cancelled all my preorders with him in a heartbeat and am looking for a new seller. Looks like I have already found someone who will be able to offer most of the figures for my old price, but I will have to pay high prices at least for Han and Chewbacca... I have ordered this day 1 and am now om SSC WL since yesterday. No way this one will convert for me...

What a $#!

Yeah, the price gouging on both individual Chewy and the 2-pack has become ridiculous.
Still no conversion on either wait list for me. Funny thing is that you can STILL join both wait lists.

The only LCS near me got his direct from Sideshow, told me 10 days ago that he still had it for $550.00.
Called yesterday and now that same set is $800.00. People suck, lol.

I can understand regular people like us who get these sets and realize because of the market, there's a huge profit to turn around based on the original prices we paid, but when retailers break "the code," that's low...I'm certain there's a special form of karma that awaits them, particularly for the fortunes of their enterprise.

Name and shame the A - hole. That's a shame mate. I hate it when people do that! I am struggling to get a Han Solo at a reasonable price! I do have a MMS136 T800 for trade if anyone is interested lol....
5eb39edffcf44fd358c0cbfbff497989.jpg

Chewie needs his Han!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Name and shame the A - hole. That's a shame mate. I hate it when people do that! I am struggling to get a Han Solo at a reasonable price! I do have a MMS136 T800 for trade if anyone is interested lol....
5eb39edffcf44fd358c0cbfbff497989.jpg

Chewie needs his Han!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks great, BuGz!

You're right about that seller too. Lets make him famous. He won't have many customers to screw over going forward...

I hope your local seller will close his enterprise. This is the type of men that I really hate. I've bought my Chew on preorder when it was released, I received him a few day ago with no problems. And I payed € 215. A god deal. Hope you can find a good price Chew on the way!

Back