1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, does this mean I should stop collecting Sideshow? Just bought an ESB Boba Fett and I'm now wondering if it was a bad idea now that HT is making more SW figures (Fett possibly).

Man, does this mean I should stop collecting Sideshow? Just bought an ESB Boba Fett and I'm now wondering if it was a bad idea now that HT is making more SW figures (Fett possibly).

If you think the quality is good enough, buy it. If something better comes out, then upgrade.

Someone on FB said the set was sold out on BBTS...

My cancellation of the set on BBTS didn't go through for some reason... I currently have Chewy on order at SSC, plus the set at BBTS.

Could you actually use two Chewies? Do I really hate HT Han sculpt enough to re-cancel, when maybe they'll redo the sculpt, and I lose all the exclusive bits...

Jeez, this would have been so much easier if Han had just been great.:gah:

"Jeez, this would have been so much easier if Han had just been great.:gah:"

It is so there shouldn't be a problem. :hi5:

Sorry, I meant that it should be recognizable as Han, not just be a great figure in terms of overall quality.:lol

So is Chewie a giant Truetype in a suit? Is that how they'd do it?

If so then Vader's got to be on the horizon.

I had Chewbacca dreams last night...... :inlove

Me too.

0b47c59320c3054b1eae2d7483c7d028.jpg

How was yours? :monkey3

Well, broke down and ordered the two pack from Sideshow. Wouldn't save a ton by ordering locally and if there are QC issues w/Chewie, I want to be able to deal direct w/SSC. I also half-expect that Sideshow will wrangle an exclusive out of HT, to differentiate their pack from everyone else's.

Love them. Thanks for sharing the video. Well worth the money, naysayers be damned. :cuss

Clearly, you are the kind of collector that can see the good in any sculpt......and I agree. There is no such thing as a 'perfect' sculpt. Hey, btw buddy, got this rocking figure you can take off my hands for me:

header.jpg
only asking $399.99 for her. Real limited edition.

Back