1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replys I have the single and I keep reading they are diffrent. To me they all look the same. A great figure I think he's my favorite hot toys figure.

Loving all of these pictures! My favourite figure this year!
ee9f1541c4405c194227e4f9e111d42a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Plunged in and bought this on eBay without doing too much research... no QC problems with this release? :pray:

Hilarious pics, Fiend! :rotfl I would've repped you for them but I just repped you for your pics in the Solo thread.

Nice pic, BuGz! :clap

I've read that the fur is darker on some figures than on others but I don't know if people were being serious, Tom Day. :lol

Opinions sure seem to have swayed on old Chewy. I know we always have this cycle of initial complaints followed by glowing praise, but it seems more extreme than usual with Chewy.

Opinions sure seem to have swayed on old Chewy. I know we always have this cycle of initial complaints followed by glowing praise, but it seems more extreme than usual with Chewy.

Absolutely true ... but I have now my individual ranking based on the figures in hand:

1.) Chewbacca - the possibility to have this figure is awesome and it is executed in a close to perfect manner ...
2.) Obi Wan - next to Chewie, no drawbacks
3.) Han Solo - somewhat standard, but still a class of its own compared to the variants from other manufacturers
4.) Luke in Stormtrooper disguise - quite disappointing when compared to the prototypes which look spot on judging from the pics

Still in transit - Luke moisture farmer / sandtrooper ...

Back