1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking Wookie drfeelgood!

I spent many months on here leading up to the arrival of the wookie, looking at the fantastic pictures and looks people had been displaying him with. I knew the look and pose I wanted straight outta the box! I think he goes really well with Bespin Luke too.

Just arrived from FPNYC! So happy I was able to get these two for retail. Simply put, they're amazing!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Luckily my last flex payment cleared just before black Friday when Bacca was in stock. I think sideshow are shipping straight from Hong Kong to mainland Europe these days. Which is a good thing as the custom charge is less and he gets to the UK within 3-4 working days. Anyway, here are a few quick snaps. I went with the ESB look to go with battle damaged Luke.

View attachment 227830
View attachment 227831

Excellent likeness. Well done, well done.

Can you do payflex on a waitlisted item or is it a "pay now" deal?

if it is an item that is shipping now, it's usually pay now, due to them not having replacements later on if they flex it, and you have an issue with it after it is sold out.

Let the endless stream of Hot Toys Star Wars in. Just let it in.

:lol Yeah, my intention was to stick with the Marvel characters...but I've since gone down the dark path with adding/ordering R2, 3PO, Obi-Wan, Vader, Luke, and Chewbacca. My hobby funds are stretched so I'm gonna have to get Han and Leia down the road sometime; oh, and then there's Ant-Man and Hulkbuster...

Tracking tells me Chewbacca is processed at the local delivery center. I'm on the fence, wasn't going to buy this, but curiosity got the better of me. Today, I finally get to see what all the fuss is about. A little concerned that my girlfriend is going to come home and see me brushing a wookie. :dunno

Tracking tells me Chewbacca is processed at the local delivery center. I'm on the fence, wasn't going to buy this, but curiosity got the better of me. Today, I finally get to see what all the fuss is about. A little concerned that my girlfriend is going to come home and see me brushing a wookie. :dunno

Don't worry... you'll love the figure. IMHO it's a must have collectible for any Star Wars fan, even if you don't collect HT or SSC.

It is a fussy figure. I got mine last week and it had that ANH look I wanted right out of the box. I futzed with the fur for a bit and put it back in the box till I have more time to work on him. The chin is probablly the one spot that needs the most work (mine wasn't that bad... Not at all like the SDCC "duck face" photos).

Don't be concerned about your girlfriend... If your lucky she might join in! ;)

Back