1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel like taking that gamble.

Agree.
HT will steam roll forward with all the new uncovered OT, Prequel figures ...TFA and dioramas. I seriously doubt they will backtrack anytime soon to revisit this figure.
My only cash grab theory is that they could possibly reuse the body and offer a new ESB head for a Han and Chewy ESB pack.

Even so, they would sell them separately..so that brings me back to the need for revisiting characters...

point is. Pick up Chewie now.

I don't know if I would get him in the tfa. I just wonder how they could do an ESB version. I might foresee a rotj version but time will tell if and when they do another version of Chewbacca

I just wonder how they could do an ESB version.

Pretty easy, really. Bundle up C3PO on his back and BANG! ESB version! Very little modifications necessary to existing figures to commence production...

51i8Cuj2alL.jpg

And the EX could be a mynock. :wink1:

SWminiTFU55mynockLS-m.jpg

Pretty easy, really. Bundle up C3PO on his back and BANG! ESB version! Very little modifications necessary to existing figures to commence production...

51i8Cuj2alL.jpg

And the EX could be a mynock. :wink1:

SWminiTFU55mynockLS-m.jpg

yeah I doubt they could get that close to likeness for the esb version and a take apart threepo it would be over 500.00. for the both of them

Are people seriously thinking there will be a "ESB likeness" and "TFA likeness" when the original is sort of a sasquatch likeness?

that`s why I think its one and done. if anybody wanted the esb look and or the tfa look they could have bought two and tried for the look them selves. I know every body that bought or most of us on here or over the world that bought the HT Chewbacca has futzed it to there liking and has had success doing it. I really cant see them improving this version that much better and if so it would be way more then this one. when they first announced Chewbacca I thought it would have been $6oo easy because all the hair and was shocked it was where it was at $250.

I really hope mine dosent take to long to turn up. When my final flex cleared he was still very much in stock. :impatient:

Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible...

Do you guys think the satchel will have the same problem as Aldo Raine bag? I saw some people complaining that the soft pleather deteriorated (happened with mine while while sealed in the box).

In Aldo's case, it's just an acessory. In Chewie seems to be part of the "belt". Is it like that?

Some said it was because it was glued to the clothed part, others because the pleather was too thin.

What do you guys think ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hair lightens as you get older (towards gray) so I suppose that was the logic behind Goldbacca.

Although, 30 years isn't a big deal in Wookie years. Just be glad he isn't CGI.

Back