1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both look damn good if you ask me. I'm sure some people are still going to complain but let's be honest for a mass produced figure Chewie came out pretty great. He'll need to be futzed for sure but he definitely has potential to look great. Even the Ford likeness for the Han figure turned out quite well. I'm excited for both figures!!

:exactly:

I like that in some shots you can see that there is atleast some colour variation in the fur on the head. Looks better then I was expecting

If they were having a hard time coming up with an analogue of the character that met $500 expectations - they should have shelved it.

This doll is funny.

Han Solo and Chewbacca.

I swear some expect a Harrison Ford and Chewbacca to time travel to 2015, both be shrunk down to there accurate 1/6th heights then placed on your shelves.

That looks nothing like chewbacca! His face is squished in and totally wrong. Han is passable but anyone who says that looks good and is chewbacca is lying to themselves. There is no excuse for HT to do such a bad job with his face, its a half ass attempt. The fur and futzing has nothing to do with it, the face is squished!

If I factor my failing eyesight into my display arrangement, I can make this work. Chewie will look great from 6 inches away, guaranteed.

And the fact that HT doesn't care and is going with the old " Its good enough " is unacceptable. Chewie should have been held back until they got the face right, or at least as passable as han. That weird mouth and squished in eyes area of his face looks terrible.

Han Solo and Chewbacca.

I swear some expect a Harrison Ford and Chewbacca to time travel to 2015, both be shrunk down to there accurate 1/6th heights then placed on your shelves.

just expect it to look what it's supposed to look like. Not just some vague random individual.

Star Ace has done a better job with their Harry Potter line than Hot Toys has done with Star Wars imo.

I PO'ed Han & Chewie from Sideshow when they first went up.
There was a NRD with them.
Any chance I can cancel these two and get my NRD back?
They look nothing like the prototypes.

Back