1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11823037_931013720270290_2480873844176835965_o.jpg

Nope, just make sure you have money for these. SS notifications have been all over the place. They used to give two weeks warnings before you would get charged now its a week or a day or you just get an email saying it shipped.

Nope, just make sure you have money for these. SS notifications have been all over the place. They used to give two weeks warnings before you would get charged now its a week or a day or you just get an email saying it shipped.

I have had money saved up for these things since like April. Was tempted to spend, glad I held out. :lol

They both look damn good if you ask me. I'm sure some people are still going to complain but let's be honest for a mass produced figure Chewie came out pretty great. He'll need to be futzed for sure but he definitely has potential to look great. Even the Ford likeness for the Han figure turned out quite well. I'm excited for both figures!!

Back