1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those boots look good, did you futz the HT or replace them?

During Raiders, Ford got food poisoning so his weight fluctuated, he looks better in some sequences than others. Still, I'm happy with my Kit head and will finally have the Han I always wanted. He came into his own in ESB.

Thanks for the HEADS up ;-)

I ordered 2.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I would be more tempted with that replacement sculpt if they successfully removed the stubble sculpt from the Indy. It's still pretty good though.

Not too bothered by this "out of bed" Han paint job. Will most likely be a non issue in hand.

I went ahead and tried it. We'll see. I would be lying if I said the sculpt doesn't look more like Ford than HT - but the paints won't hold up like HT's, comprably.

more concerned that the skin tone will or wont match the HT bod and head isnt over or under sized. anxious to see on the Ht fig.:panic:

Got mine in today.
IMG_9285.JPG
IMG_9283.JPG
IMG_9284.JPG

How do you like it Pete?

It's OK. The Indy stubble does look a bit odd on Han! For me, Jnix is by far the best Han sculpt available, but you can get 5 of these for the same price, so, you pays your money, you takes your choice! And if you're a fan of the Indy sculpt that Kit was selling, then you'll love this one too, as it's the exact same sculpt!

Let's not start this again...This thing exists and people are going to buy it. That's life!
It's true that a lot of people will do questionable things in life. But I'm only responding to the false claim that Kit commissioned this sculpt. At the very least, boardies should make informed decisions, particularly around issues that the forum administrator frowns on such as unauthorized counterfeiting.

Back