1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree with Raymond, Harrison's eyebrows are almost blonde compared to his hair. The vast majority of commercially available Harrison sculpts haven't got that right.

Why are these custom Han heads showing up here? Is that a resculpt/repaint of the HT head?

I got one coming and he is not recasting any more of these. there were two waves of these custom sculpts and the last batch was stopped at 30 sold

I prefer the HT headsculpt over the custom jinx version. To each his own. Just like with Chewy, Han in ANH, had a distinct look. Feel HT did a pretty good job with it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I prefer the HT headsculpt over the custom jinx version. To each his own. Just like with Chewy, Han in ANH, had a distinct look. Feel HT did a pretty good job with it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah I do think the HT captures him really well from some angles, but straight on it just doesn't work as well for me for some reason. At least not as well as the Jnix sculpt does.

This paint work an skin texture on the Hot Toys is tough to beat. Even if the likeness is on Solo is only 90%, it's a much better representation than a custom sculpt that looks like it was painted with a crayon.

This paint work an skin texture on the Hot Toys is tough to beat. Even if the likeness is on Solo is only 90%, it's a much better representation than a custom sculpt that looks like it was painted with a crayon.

your negativity keep your comments to your self if you don't like something better yet don't say anything at all. :)

Might be best to keep pics of the new custom sculpt in the customs section to avoid conflict. There are people in here who are very much happy with their HT Solo.

No it's a custom head sculpted by jinx and it's showing up because people are replacing the ho hum hot toys one with his

Oh, okay. It initially looked a bit like a very tweaked version of the HT to me (I need to spend more time in the Customs section - I've missed the boat many times now,) but side-by-side definitely has a more Solo vibe than the HT. I like it. And even if I didn't, I trust the Raymond F. eye better than my own.:lecture

Well, no it isn't, but, the rest of him will still be the HT figure....

:lol

Yeah I do think the HT captures him really well from some angles, but straight on it just doesn't work as well for me for some reason. At least not as well as the Jnix sculpt does.

Yeah, the HT didn't work for me, despite it being a decent HF likeness in a general sense. It has a couple of nice angles, but then so did HT Indy.

Still wanting to see a davejames HF reach the station.:dunno:tap

your negativity keep your comments to your self if you don't like something better yet don't say anything at all. :)

I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there. Obviously this isn't a forum of keeping critical comments to ones self? I guess crapping on Hot Toys Solo in the titled section is fine? But I do apologize if I offended anyone's pride in their work. Painting realistic flesh is extremely difficult...

I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there. Obviously this isn't a forum of keeping critical comments to ones self? I guess crapping on Hot Toys Solo in the titled section is fine? But I do apologize if I offended anyone's pride in their work. Painting realistic flesh is extremely difficult...

Maybe you should just stop trolling? Anyone is free to make constructive criticism of someone's work, but saying it looks like it was done with a crayon is just offensive. I got mine today and you haven't touched a nerve, you've embarrassed yourself.

Simply STUNNING:

9dcimage.jpeg

6adimage.jpeg

698image.jpeg

a97image.jpeg

5f8image.jpeg

Back