1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know what to think (I was disappointed he was willing to do this a second time already) but never really cared. I don't do autographs either. What I did know is I looked up a set like that once (is it actually that set I'm referring to?) and saw the price. And building something like that is a lot of time and effort. I'm in my local TV industry and they wouldn't pay anything for a stunt like that, definitely not a $5,000 skit. Mind you I dunno maybe these talk shows like wasting money like that... they seem to have a lot of it.

Whoever owned that set, did they know they were going to lose some pieces in the back of a studio for good? My bet is the owner kinda regrets it now, even if he is the executive producer of the show. I reckon it was the editor of the show. Was the HT one staged too? I thought there was a look in Fallons eyes that indicated like he had borrowed the toy from one of the crew members...

Neku, we're all OCD, if it's still in the box, no one has put their grubby fingers on it and done something with it you don''t know about. I got the two pack, but was already willing to take have the singles if I missed out. If anything I wanted the stormtrooper belt coz I was getting the Luke with one.

Hear, hear! :clap
Yeah, but I do get sick of it when it's around every corner. Let's move on to new jokes.

Thanks for the help guys. Do you think it's possible to find the 2 pack? I don't want to spend too much time trying to find them in the set, because Chewbacca is already pretty hard to find and I don't want to miss out on the figures entirely.

Thanks for the help guys. Do you think it's possible to find the 2 pack? I don't want to spend too much time trying to find them in the set, because Chewbacca is already pretty hard to find and I don't want to miss out on the figures entirely.

Ebay has the 2 pack it's just how much you're willing to pay. If you're looking for "retail" you missed the boat unless you can find a private seller willing to let it go for retail or buy used.

my single Han arrived from forbidden planet today. I only picked him up to go with Chewie as i wasn't overly impressed with the sculpt from in hand pics. He is going to look cool on display and hot toys never fails to wow with the details. He is not i the same bracket as Chewie and the various OT troopers however, those to me will just never be bettered.

SO after seeing the movie Chewie is looking pretty cool in the Force Awakens. What do we think the chances are of the New Hope Version being a trial run and a V2.0 for The Force Awakens ??

I found this for RRP in Australia, I drove 400km round trip to buy the 2 pack in Australia. Definitely worth it considering how hard it is to find!

Like most people have been saying the figures look MUCH better in hand!

Hot Toys is taking a loss on every Chewie they sell. Its an engineering nightmare. They only produced this one because of the "how could they not?" proposition. There will be no more Chewies. This is Chewie. If you don't have this Chewie, you won't have Chewie.

I have spoken.

Hot Toys is taking a loss on every Chewie they sell. Its an engineering nightmare. They only produced this one because of the "how could they not?" proposition. There will be no more Chewies. This is Chewie. If you don't have this Chewie, you won't have Chewie.

I have spoken.

I am in this camp too. I don't see them revisiting Chewie at all. Of all 5 "versions", he's only missing 1 accessory- a net. He can be styled into looks from the other movies close enough. I don't believe the color variations are enough to justify them going through this again. HT are detail oriented to a point. To me the Luke saber is a good example. Plus, JB doesn't think so, and that's a pretty significant piece of info.

I have spoken.

How do you know they are taking a loss on each figure?

23853794521_dd18afa157_h.jpg

I have spoken.

The mold was not broken after this chewie. Now they know how to do him. TFA Chewie & Solo 2 pack is less than a year away...

The mold was not broken after this chewie. Now they know how to do him. TFA Chewie & Solo 2 pack is less than a year away...
Bring on Chewie 2,0 !! With improved head sculpt and colour. C'mon Hot Toys think of the hype and all those new customers from the new movies !

Worst case we'll need to wait for the Solo anthology i guess.

I have spoken.

Hot Toys taking a loss; that's hilarious! :lol

Back