1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u3wVzS.jpg

b7GpyQ.jpg

UgV2oE.jpg

JIFgef.jpg

Wasn't really going to do this pose, but that's the law...

Whoa... He really looks great here Qui. I know some people hate the head sculpt but that looks all Ford to me. Great job!

Thanks, man. Just my standard neutral background here. Maybe I'll put a Mos Eisley layer behind and some point. Completed this late and didn't want to mess with Adobe. Chewie isn't served as well by this lighting as Han because the intense LEDs make his fur shine a bit too much for my taste. But he looks awesome in hand.

As for the Ford sculpt, I think it's exceptional. I've almost never seen a 1/6 sculpt that I'd consider to be perfect, but I've never seen a Ford as Han sculpt that even approaches this one. Glad you like. I think a large majority of owners of this piece agree with us...

Thanks, man. Just my standard neutral background here. Maybe I'll put a Mos Eisley layer behind and some point. Completed this late and didn't want to mess with Adobe. Chewie isn't served as well by this lighting as Han because the intense LEDs make his fur shine a bit too much for my taste. But he looks awesome in hand.

As for the Ford sculpt, I think it's exceptional. I've almost never seen a 1/6 sculpt that I'd consider to be perfect, but I've never seen a Ford as Han sculpt that even approaches this one. Glad you like. I think a large majority of owners of this piece agree with us...

I wish I saw as much Han in there as you do. Mine is still boxed, but my first impression was that the sculpt'd need strategic posing and lighting before it captured a decent likeness.

I find it fascinating how subjective all of this is. There seem to be an awful lot of people who agree with you (but it is absolutely true that every sculpt benefits from lighting and angle that compliments it just right, and some sculpts are absolutely dependent on those elements), and a lot who really like this Han too.

For instance, I appreciate HT Obi-Wan as a great figure, but I barely get a hint of Alec Guiness, while you might think it's great. Fascinating...

I dont see Guinness in HT Kenobi at all but still bought it to complete the original SW group plus he looks ok with the hood on. I do see Ford in HT Han though, about 90%+ there.

Anyone notice that the SS page has a "place holder" tab for Han Solo grouped with TFA figures?
Theres also a space for Poe.

Guess were getting old man Han pretty soon.

picked up Han and Chewie from a local shop once I saw they were on WL at SSC and I absolutely love the set. Not sure how deep I'll dive into the HT SW line (sold all my SSC stuff a long time ago) but for right now, this is enough.

I'm by no means a photographer but I haven't shared a pic on the boards for awhile so here's my small contribution:

attachment.php

Back