1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I wasn't planning to go Star Wars at all but I might go for Han, just to have the series represented in my collection. He looks much better put of box and the right lighting brings the sculpt out superbly.

So...I'm getting the impression that the in hand Chewie is not the one that featured at SDCC. Because the one I'm seeing looks bloody nice!

I'm going need more cabinet space. With all the pictures being posted my faith is being restored in this figure

11930995_1045163265495287_8391407175922259204_o.jpg

Great shot! :clap

It is very sad at how disconnected you become to something due to "exchange rates". I am enjoying all the pictures of Han but the reality is I cannot justify paying $300 CAN for this figure. I am still coming to terms with over $400 CAN for my BD Robocop. These are outstanding figures but nowhere close to being $300 - $400 product. Pick and Choose is my mantra. And so far I have only chosen Chewbacca!!!

It is very sad at how disconnected you become to something due to "exchange rates". I am enjoying all the pictures of Han but the reality is I cannot justify paying $300 CAN for this figure. I am still coming to terms with over $400 CAN for my BD Robocop. These are outstanding figures but nowhere close to being $300 - $400 product. Pick and Choose is my mantra. And so far I have only chosen Chewbacca!!!

I can appreciate where you're coming from, due to the exchange rate my BD Robocop was also over $400 :( The tough part is that I really want these figures and don't want to pay after market prices for them. Wish the CDN dollar was stronger.

:duff cheers mate, a lot of people seem to like that too lol, it was a happy accident from the way i positioned my LED strip for the shot.

Easily my favorite pic so far of him too. I wondered how you got that effect, but it really gives him a serious/more menacing kinda look/ stance. Like that you have Chewies part done so nice too, gives him that screen look. Love them both in your pics! :D

Easily my favorite pic so far of him too. I wondered how you got that effect, but it really gives him a serious/more menacing kinda look/ stance. Like that you have Chewies part done so nice too, gives him that screen look. Love them both in your pics! :D

Cheers mate glad you like the shot :D

some more of han

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0425-3.jpg

im loving this set and photographing them.

Praise the Maker Hot Toys has the Star Wars license. My childhood love in 1:6 scale form.

Stealth, your pics are making the wait excruciating. For some reason USPS hasn't updated since my figures left Hong Kong 3 days ago.

Praise the Maker Hot Toys has the Star Wars license. My childhood love in 1:6 scale form.

Stealth, your pics are making the wait excruciating. For some reason USPS hasn't updated since my figures left Hong Kong 3 days ago.

Lol sorry mate they are well worth the wait though.

If mine looks half that good, I'm stoked.

Great pictures!.

:duff this is definitely my favourite release this year, can't wait for the rest of ANH line to drop.

Great review Dino!! Great to see you are still around don't really get on here that often these days. Hope all is well!!

Thank you. Yes I am still around, although I don't review as much as used to and I normally read comments on Sideshow Freaks rather than post my own nowadays. Still love the hobby though.

Back